Hells beach

I waited outside the chamber, the princesses said that they would be out in a few minutes, just have to pack a few items for the place they were going to, even asked me if I had something to dry myself with, I was confused with that question, but thought they meant to deal with me sweating and I said no.

I leaned against the wall, but soon saw the door open and I jumped up to attention, "are we ready ?" I asked, sounding enthusiastic, "we are now, Misty couldn't find her cards, so we took longer then we should" said Winter, "and Blazette decided to change her gauntlets" said Charlotte, "ha, you didn't take that long, my dear, I haven't been out here for 5 minutes" I say, they smile, and even blush at my comment, I then turn and walked down a corridor, "which direction ?" I say, Winter takes the lead slightly, and I follow behind her.

We were about to walk up a hill after exiting the fortress, but I saw Misty, who was carrying the bag, slowing down, I walked up to her and said, "here, let me carry this" and reached out my hand, "no, I can handle it" she said, "your highness, I wouldn't be a gentleman if I let the lady do all the work, I am a soldier, and by extent, a servant, I agreed to come here and work for you, now please, may I take the bag ?" I said, softly smiling, she sighs, and hands the bag over, it weighed a bit, probably 30 kg, what did they put in this ?.
I put the bag over my shoulders and carried on like it was nothing, "now we can move quicker, I've had heavier loads on my back, but before you get any ideas, I'm not a pack mule." I say, they all giggled.

After about 6 minutes of walking, I decided to ask, "where are we going ?" , "oh, we didn't tell you ?, heh, we are going to the beach" said Megan, "wait, so you decided to have a high skilled, military trooper to escort you to a beach ?, and dine when did the nether have beaches ?" I said, "well, one, your a soldier, so your our protective escort, and secondly, there is only one beach here, it's the only place that has water, the place is called nether Spring and the water is nether water, it doesn't boil, or disappear, it's warm and relaxing, and the place is hidden" said Winter, "OK, so hell has water, that is new, whats next, clouds and sunshine" I said, getting another small round of chuckles.

We arrived at a cave, it was deep, we carried on and walked into a large room, with a couple of small lava pools in the corners and glow stone around the ceiling, the water was in the middle, it was slightly steamy in there but it was fine, I put the bag down by the waters, and was about to turn to the entrance, "where are you going ?" Asked Blazette, "I was heading to the entrance to stand guard until we leave, but I guess you wanted something else" I said, from her tone of voice and the mischievous smile, that my guess was right, "well, it is warm in here, you must be hot, take a cool swim in here" said winter, as she and Misty laid out some towels, there were six towels, they must have planned this, 'just play it cool' I thought.

"I can not do that, as it wasn't my original orders" I say, calmly, "well it is your new order, now get here and come swimming" said Megan, 'Christ, can they even do that ?, well, they just did' I thought, I then sighed, "as you wish, your majesties" I said, talking a bow and removed my weapon, and webbing, I put it in a neat pile on the floor, with my MTP shirt, then boots, socks and trousers, and finally, my shirt. I left my boxers on, they were tight fit ones and had string n them, I tied them tighter and walked up to the edge of the water.

Winter and Misty were playing cards, Blazette was swimming in the water, Charlotte laid in the water, Megan laid on her towel, do pulled out a bottle of this clear lotion, "can you put this on my back ?" She said, looking at me, I hesitate to move, "fine, it's an order" she said, now they are going to use that against me, I walked up to her and kneeled beside her, as she lays on her chest and takes the back of her two piece off, I pour some of the lotion on her back, and softly, rubbed it in, her back was warm, but the lotion was cooling, oddly enough, I am fairly good at giving massages, I rubbed from the top of her back to her lower spine, making small circles or lines to wipe the lotion around, "ooooh, that's so nice.... When could you do this ?" She said, Misty and Winter looked at me, "I used to give massages to my ex-girlfriends, and even a couple of my friends, I have a licence in massages, but never really persued that career choice" I say, remembering the candle lit nights, my girl waiting on the bed, the moon was shining and the night was quiet, 'man, romance and valentines have nothing on me' I thought.

After I rubbed the lotion in, I moved my hands away and rubbed my hands together, "great, now my back is done, you can go into the water" she said, "yes ma'am" I said, I walked to the edge of the water, I saw Misty whispering to Winter, I couldn't catch what they were saying but I decided to dive in, I heard the sound of running from behind me, I moved out of the way, sending Winter into the water, "hahahaha" laughed Misty, Blazette, Charlotte. I found myself smirking, "nice try" I say, "you'll pay for doing that" said winter in a playful voice, "doing what ?" I asked, "hmmm, I'm sure I'll find a task for a strong man like you" she said, in a lust full voice, 'is she hitting on me ?' I thought.

I then dived in as Winter got out to dry herself off, I swam around for abit, then saw Blazette swim up to me, "can I ask you for a favour, or to do something for me ?" She said, "you can ask, but I must remind you that I am under your command until I am called back or sent back" I say, "w-well, can you... You know... Give me a massage like that, later in my chambers, I think I could do with it to relax... I-if you don't mind ?" She said nervously, I had a bad feeling about this, but screw it.
"If that is what you require, then I will happily complete the task" I say, she smiles, and we swim back to the shore, "there is something else too, please, stop calling us ' your highness, just our names will be fine, OK ?" She said, "if they is what you wish, your hi... I mean Blazette".