Reunion

KYLES POV
After talking with Andr and Endy, and having Endy trying to kiss me, run away with me on her back, had her Endermen grab me and teleport to her room, I was very tired, Andr saw this and said "well, I better go... And I'm taking Kyle with me, I'll be here in a couple of days, OK?" She said, "OK, but bring him back, he is so much fun" Endy said, if Dom finds out about this, I'm sure I'll be laughed at for a while. Meh.

Andr walks to me and smiles, she then grabbed my shoulder and we teleported back to the main room, With Sarah helping a Blonde haired girl in a bikini, and Cupa looking at Dom's arm, which had a Hell of a burn, "holy Christ, what happened ?" I asked, then Sarah filled me and Andr in on the details.

I turned to Dom, "how you feeling ?" I asked, "like I've done four rounds of the bayonet course in five minutes, I think I whacked my head when we crashed as it aches like a hangover" he said, then something popped into to mind from earlier.
"Just friends, huh ?" I said to Dom, after I heard about him carrying Blazette bridal style, "hey, I was doing what my training and duty implied, and why do you have 'hickies' or shall I say 'Love bites' on your neck ?" He asked, with a devious smile, you bastard, "they... were from Andr's sister, Endy" I said, "hehe, she picked him up and ran off with him, used Endermen to teleport him to her room and such" said Andr, Dom just burst out laughing, "you got to go back, hahaha, oh man, I wish I could see it" he said, I wasn't amused.

"Well, I'm sorry to say, but we don't have any healing potions till next week, looks like you two will be in a room together so we can treat you" said Cupa, Blazette blushed slightly and Dom looked surprised, "at least you saw some action, lucky you, I haven't fired my gun once since I've been here" I said, "mate, I have been burned twice, stabbed and cut, hit, wet and lost a game of poker, I don't have any luck here" he said.

I smiled, then Sarah said "you still need to move those books" I just sighed, 'God damn it' I thought, "fine, I'll get on it after I get a drink" I said, then left the room, I heard Andr say "I'll help him" and she teleported behind me, "thanks, Andr, I would love the help" I say, she blushed but I wasn't looking.

Dom's POV
My arm started to hurt even more now, I was holding the pain but soon I'll end up screaming, I was in a big room, there were several beds, Blazette was laying on the bed next to mine, it was closer to mine then the others were, but I didn't notice at the moment, "why did you save me ?" She said, breaking the silence, I looked at her, pulling a cunfused face, "why did you save me ?, you could have saved yourself and not got burned, I'm the cause of your pain, again" she said, looking at me, I sighed.

"We talked about this, you only did what you thought was right, I don't blame you, and I saved you as it was the right thing to do, I can not and will never let harm come to innocent and just sit back and watch, I can't say it's my training, not entirely" I said, looking back to the ceiling, "besides, I still owe you that one day of my services, and I can't do that if your dead, can I ?" I say with a smirk, "you would still do that ?" She asked, smiling.

"Cause I would, I can't do it injured, but I promise that when you head to the nether, I'll go with you, heck, I think I'll stay there for a while, handle the jobs there whilst Kyle does the jobs here" I say, she smiles even more, then eyes my arm, "it hurts, doesn't it ?" She said, "I suppose it does, but there is nothing tha..." I was cut off by Blazette laying next to me, she just shot from her bed to mine, "we Blazes have a secret ability, we can remove any pain caused by burns, if it was by a Blaze" she said, placing her hand over my arm, she them closes her eyes and opens them, they are bright yellow, she them closes them and they return to normal.

The pain in my arm faded to a point that I didn't think I had burned myself, but the wound was still there, "thanks, Blazette, now we are even" I say, she smiles. I then lean in and kiss her on the cheer, "that's for being a brilliant dal" I said, she was blushing a bit, then kissed me on the lips, I wasn't expecting it.
She soon removed her lips from mine, it was a powerful kiss, "there, now that we have sorted that, I'll see you tomorrow" she said, slightly blushing and moved herself back to her bed, she closed her eyes, and I just stared at the ceiling, I didn't notice the four other nether princesses until I looked out the corner of my eye.

I mentally face palmed myself, "you saw that, didn't you ?" I asked, they all blushed, "we did, it would seem that Blazette has you all to herself" said Charlotte, "I wouldn't say that, I like a few of you, but I told my friend that I can't love you, your all royalty of powerful species and I'm just a lowly, human soldier, I shouldn't even be in the same sentence as you" I say, then Blazette spoke up, "you are not a Lowly, human soldier, you are worthy".

She sat up, "I will second that, you and your friend are both mighty warriors" said Winter, I just smiled, then we heard a knock at the door, it was Sarah, "Silk found another human soldier...."