Touring the villages

I was talking to the princesses about my time on tours, in Afghanistan, and the fun times I had in Cyprus, getting drunk on the beach in front of output commanders, who were more drunk then us, "and that night... I looked up to the sky, laughing and marvelling at the beauty of the stars and moon, even on stag back at the camps as we prepared for another tour, I looked into the night skies and see this strange beauty and I feel relaxed" I say, looking into the fire, "that was one night, and two months later, we were deployed again, this year... Was the worst by far" I say, my face dropped slightly, "but that's enough of my war stories, I can speak more about them another time" I say, yawning, "there is more ?, please tell us" Silk said, "I have done a lot, even won a couple of models for it, but that will be for another time, besides, I think some sleep maybe in order" I said, Sarah nodded, "yeah, we got a lot to do tomorrow, but... Where will he sleep ?" She said, gesturing to me, "well... He could share with one of us" said Zoey, slightly blushing, "not happening, I have a sleeping bag, I'll sleep here" I say, then get my sleeping bag out of the Bergen and open it up.

"That looks weird" said Andr, "maybe, but it is comfortable, I've had some of the greatest night's sleep in these" I say, then get into it and zip it up, then turned to the girls, "are you wearing you clothes under...." I cut Cupa off by placing my shirt and Trousers outside of my "doss-bag" and said "don't be ridicules, I survive to fight, and I represent the British Army, doing that would be... Unhygienic, more or less".

They seemed a little distracted and stared at my trousers, "did you just undress in front of us ?" Said Andr, sounding surprised, "well, yeah, I'm going to sleep in here, and I'm not naked, or even standing in front of you, I'm covered up and I'll stay like this till morning, if you don't mind" I said, confident that I haven't done anything wrong, "okey, but we are heading to a village tomorrow, you may take your other clothes and that can be fixed, they even have some extremely skilled Weapon Smiths and Black Smiths." Sarah said, "they could fix my burned clothing ?" I asked, "yes, no matter the pattern or, most times, the fabric, they make them look as good as new" she replied.

I yawned again, and so did the others, "night, your highnesses" I said, turning over, "good night, Corporal" they said, haha, it was funny hearing that from them.

I slept quickly through the night, I wake up and looked at my watch, it was synced to the time here, and I was so busy, I never noticed it, I clicked the button to see if it worked, "good old G shock, always works no matter the beating it takes" I mutter to myself, I saw it was 06:40 AM, I couldn't get back to sleep so I got changed into my uniform and pack my sleeping bag away, then took my weapon apart for cleaning, I striped it to its shell, the firing mechanism and the bolt was taken to pieces.

I didn't hear the door open but wasn't startled by Sarah saying "what are you doing ?" As I wiped the carbon off the bolt assembly, and then wiped abit of oil around the trigger housing, to keep the parts in working order, "I'm cleaning my weapon, if I keep it clean, there is not really any problems, but if I leave it, then the dirt and carbon would block my rifle and cause stoppages or it would jam my rifle. Not something I like in the middle of combat" I said, jokingly, then put it back together, in five minutes, I carried out the function test and then loaded a fresh mag, then got up and stretched my legs.

In the hour that followed, I have my first breakfast, some lovely bacon and eggs. Delicious.

I then waited outside,the sun made this place look so... Peaceful, there were birds, when we're birds in Minecraft, but the warmth of the day, the cool breeze was relieving, and after about 20 minutes, the girls finally came out, "your majesties, what took so long ?" I asked, snapping to attention, "it was just Andr and Zoey getting their hair sorted and Cupa getting some actual clothes on" said Silk, "I'm thankful I was out here" I said, not realising what I just said, "sorry, I meant... Huh, nevermind" I say, they just shook it off and we walked through some trees, "the village is about 3 miles away, Zoey goes there a lot, I got there too, but for arrows or if my bow needed new strings" said Sarah, I just sighed, then Cupa said something that really caught me off guard, "hey, I was going to say this yesterday, I think you handled your pain really well, it looked like you were also going to rip the chains off the wall" she said, then hushed up when she thought about what she said, "that was a little too much" said Andr, "no, it's ok, I handle pain well, but over time, I learned to use pain as a tool, a weapon to enrage me, it helps me move quicker or hit harder, but in the end, when I calm down, it takes its effect on me" I said, not turning around.

The trip was uneventful and long, but it was only half an hour.
We arrived at a village, it was big, not like the game, but bigger, it had rows of houses and shops, "this is a village ?, more like a town or even a city" I say, then a male villager runs to us, "your highnesses, I believe you are here to browse ?" He asked, "yes, also to have our friend get his clothes fixed and repaired" said Silk.
"OK" he said, and ran off