Well....

Dom's PoV
Ok, to recap, I come in here for a relaxing bath... And I'm now surrounded by five naked nether princesses who seem to be hell bent on trying to fuck me.
"O-ok, what is the matter ?, your highnesses" I say, trying not to look at their bodies, and trying to stop my raging boner get bigger, but it's not working and it's now ENRAGED.

"Well, I wonder what what we can do for you or what you can do for us, but since you asked, we want you to get out of the water and stand there" said Winter, pointing at the side of the water, "after all, you still owe me for getting me wet, and I'm sure we want to see our guard" she added, with a devious smile, "and if I refuse ?" I said, "well, a soldier should never refuse or disobey an order, some punishment will be needed to restore your discipline" said Misty, "I'm not getting out of this, am I ?" I sighed, "no, now get out and stand there" commanded Blazette.

I walked to the edge, and turned with my back to the girls, I can't stop my erection, no matter how hard I try to get rid of it, I then get out, "T-turn around" said Megan, I rolled my eyes and turned, facing the princesses, who all have grins that sent shivers down my spine, they just stared at my body, and it was really unnerving, they were blushing like crazy, "hmmm, should we ?" Asked, Blazette, they all nodded, but I had an idea, "OK.... But first, you got to catch me !" I said, and bolted for the door, and that was the fastest I've ran in my life, I ran and saw the princesses behind me, but they managed to wear their bikinis, I wore nothing, 'HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO RUN WITH THIS ?!!!' I thought, as runningv with a 'hard on' is bloody hard, I came around a corner and passed Cupa, and he'll, she blushed like crazy, but my chasers were gaining on me, "SHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!" I shouted, and ran it to he bed room, I realised that I'm trapped, I turned and saw the girls have covered the door, the nether princesses locked the door and barricaded it with a bed, I'm not getting out of here anytime soon, and coincidentally, there was a big, queens sized bed.

"How fitting" I said, crying at the irony of the fact that I tried to escape, only to end up in a bedroom with a big enough bed, "no more running, we won, and now..., *Winter pushes me onto the bed* we get our prize" she said, and they all got on, all four of them holding me... 'Wait four ?,' I thought, then saw a naked Blazette wake up to me, she climbed on top of me and say on my chest, a smile covered her lips, I thought this was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, I smiled, "I guess I may as well enjoy this" I said, they all smile, and Blazette leans in and kisses me.

AN-THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE FIRST LEMON, BUT ILL ADD A TEXT SAYING WHEN ITS OVER P, SO YOU CAN SKIP THE SEX SCENE AND MOVE STRAIGHT TO THE CHAPTER, THANKS FOR READING, BIELBY3847, OVER AND OUT.