Wither you like it... Or not

Dom's POV

I opened the double doors, and like I thought, a lot of heads turned to the door, but it was only a fraction of the amount of females in the hall, looking about, I saw why...

Blazette and Winter were fighting a girl that's had two ghost heads firing beams at them, those princesses will be the death of me, I know it somewhere, deep down.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Evans, Ikaika, Dallas and Wither watch in awe, whilst looking at all the women in the room, while Pats had an amused look as he and Kyle watched the fight.

I saw Blazette had a sword that looked like a blaze rod, but looked sharp and hot, she fired several rod at the girl, who was obviously a Wither girl, as Winter summoned a couple of black daggers and launched them at the girl from the other side.
This was the first time I actually saw the nether princesses fight, which then begged the question... Why was I and the others needed ?, they have some super cool powers, and I doubt that I wouldn't last long if I fought them head on.

"Stay out of the way, I'll attempted to hold this fight" I say, "do you have to ? This is an amazing fight" said Pats, "well I wouldn't be a good guard if I let my charges get hurt, would I ?" I said, smiling lightly as I moved forward.

I moved through the crowd as the fight continued, I noticed the queens were far back and some had worrying looks on their faces, the princesses also seemed annoyed.

He fight turned up a notch when Blazette and Winter charged at the girl, only to have two dark swords block their attacks, the heads opened their mouths and fired a beam at each princess, throwing them back and causing them to the kneel, the girl walked over to Winter and was about to strike her, I suddenly and unconsciously cocked my rifle, then shouldered it, I was in front of the crowd, yet unnoticed by most.

I sighted the girl's armoured back and fired, pushing her back forward a bit and I fired again at a steady pace, I walked forward, shouting "GET AWAY FROM THE PRINCESSES !" As I was still firing, she turned as I still hit her chest plate of her dark armour, the rounds didn't penetrate the armour, but I can tell it hurt with the indents in the armour becoming more visible.
Sparks appear on several parts of the armour plate as I kept firing, she tries to walk forward, but for every two steps she takes, I push her back one.

I could see the queens and spectating princesses look on, some with opened mouths, and most with wide eyes.

I was half way through my magazine as I noticed the heads open their mouth, I fire two shots at each one with quick, and calm accuracy, this made then disappear to dust, I knew I couldn't kill her, so I moved a little quicker.
As my ammunition in the magazine ran dry, I dropped the rifle and shoulder tackled he girl, knocking her to the floor, I then drew my knife and held the blade to her neck.
I managed to utilise the cover of surprise to my advantage and pressed on till I could stop. I knew if I stopped I would be in worse shape then the princesses.

At that moment, the hall became silent, Winter was shocked and tried to stand, getting up on her second try, Blazette watched from a few metres away, surprise was on her face.

I looked back at the girl and saw she wanted to say something, "your highnesses, are you alright ?" I asked the two princesses, "y-yeah, but what are you doing ?" Asked Winter, "making sure his charges are not hurt, and taking on the threat head first, like usual" said Kyle, as the others were not too far behind.

"Let her up, she will not attack" said Queen Endora, I looked to the princesses, Blazette nods, slowly, I put my blade away and remove my knee from the wither girl's armour.
Standing up, I go to get my rifle, I reload the rifle, but let the working parts forward to make it safe before I placed a fresh magazine into the magazine housing.

I shoulder the weapon onto my back with the sling and moved to Winters side, "guards, take this pest to the dungeons" said the Wither girl, I looked to Winter as she spoke to the girl, "now you see, Weiss, my dear cousin, that you are not invincible, and HE is my guard, and will not be punished for fighting you".

"But he broke the rules of our dual, and hit a princess, I have as much authority over him as you" said Weiss, I figured she is a princess, well, how many more are there ?.

"I would think he should apologise to me, or should I make him ?, maybe I'll wither him abit, it would make me extremely tired, but I say he would be worth the trouble" this time, I stepped forward and said "I'm not one to fear threats, if you want to go head to head, I'll match your height, and if you threaten me, the hollow words will fall on deaf ears" I say, trying hard not to grin.

A second later, she bust out laughing, she clicked her fingers and her armour disappears into black smoke, "I'm really starting to like the ideas of having them as guards, it could be fun" she said, the tone of voice was soft putting me at ease, I smile, "sorry if I hurt your pride, ma'am, but I believe that I'm ok with the 5 princesses in my charge, but we do have others" I say.

"So it would seem" said one of the queens as they all came to me, the lads stood just behind me, Evan, Ikaika and Dallas stood in front of Kyle,Pats and Wither, as they were the new lads.

"Your majesties, may I introduce you to Private Dallas, U.S army medic, and Private Ikaika, U.S army engineer and explosives demolition expert. And this is Private Evan, of 22 SAS, U.K. SF" I said, they all looked confused, "sorry, he is British, like me, U.K. Special Forces, as in elite of the elite, and can cover most trades, unlike myself and the others" I said.

The queens bowed,"welcome to our kingdoms" Serine said, the boys returned the gesture with a bow, but Ikaika sat down and lowers his head, this caused some outbreak of confusion and slight anger.

"Forgive me, but from where I am from, this a sign of respect from my culture of my homeland" he said. Causing quietness to spread again.

........

Later on, the guys were talking to the other princesses, I stood there ad gothugged from behind, "you didn't have to jump in, it was a friendly dual with my cousin, we do this all the time, and your the first to beat her in awhile" said Winter, "you called that friendly ?, well, if you say so, and she left her guard open to me, I just exploited it" I said.

"Well, at least we got to see more of your skills, and when I thought you couldn't surprise us more, you dropped your weapon and took her to the floor, I don't think I'll doubt your loyalty and commitment to our safety, but try not to make a habit of it"
Said Blazette as the other nether princesses came to me, "only if you 5 stay out of trouble" I said, "oh, are you being sassy with us~?, maybe we should pay up or show our guard more authority of who is in charge~?" Said Charlotte, as she gave me bedroom eyes, "speaking of some payment.... Kyle ?" I call out, he looked at me, I smiled, "time to pay up" I say.

Pats hears this and chuckles, "go on, lover boy" he said, "uh..fine" he sighed, then slowly waked to Endy, he then tapped on her shoulder, she turned to him, swallowing slightly, he grabbed her under her arms and pulled her down, she was a metre of the floor, in his arms, she blushes lightly and he kisses her, she was somewhat surprised and sunk into it, we could see the tongues in each others mouths, then after another 15 seconds, he looks at the crowds of women, as well as Andr and heroinbrine who stood with them and wink, causing half the crowd to blush.

I see a flash, and saw Pats with a phone, "how..." As all o could say.
"I had Heroinbrine bring it, there is no signal, but the camera is still good, and now I have the picture to wind him up when I need to" he said, I chuckled.

Soon, the dance would be coming to an end... But things wouldn't be that simple. Now would it, because.....