Small gifts

Dom's POV
I walked into the room with the portal, but there were even more people there then when I first came through, and I had a bad feeling about this, but if I'm honest, I always have a bad feeling since I came into thirst worlds.

I looked to Winter, she glanced back to me, then moved to the portal, with me in close pursuit, the girls just stared at me, until I saw Tracy, "I just wanted to thank you for saving me" she said, taking a step forward, "I don't think that would be needed, it wasn't your fault that the crate fell, but it's my fault that I didn't move quick enough" I saw, gesturing to my wound.

"Is he always modest, even when he was tortured ?" Asked Rachel, e captain of the Blaze guard, "he was after five minutes, but he was pretty angry and surprised in he first five minutes" said Winter, I just smiled and relaxed, "one of my few moments of pure aggression, I like to save my aggression for the battlefield" I say, then turned to the princess, "should we get going, your majesty, or are we to stay put for a while ?, as I thought you said you were 'quite tired' and wanted to retreat to your room" I say, then winked to Winter before anyone could see it, "yes-yes, I would" she blurted out, blushing a little as well.

I used all my will to hold in my laughter.

"So, your highness, have you and him ever done... It... ?" Asked one of the girls, who was also a wig her skeleton girl, they must have been close friends, winter gave me a look, as if to say 'what do I do' and I gave her a soft stare, to say 'be honest with them, if you want'.

She smiled, then turned to the crowd, "well, he is quite a monster when it comes to bed work" she said, "what ?, make my target scream ?" I say jokingly, "I always fuck them up" I added, the faces on the girls was priceless.

"Oh, you made me scream alright, and the others, oh my..., how much stamina do you have ?" She said, acting surprised, "honestly, I could go all night, but you all fell asleep after a few rounds each, still, I slept well that night" I say, she smiled even more.
"Wait, you has sex with the others ?" Asked Rachel, "I did, after they cornered me in a bed room, but I didn't mind the company" I said.

"You didn't run fast enough" said Winter, "well I couldn't run with... That, I'm sure it was the first thing you saw as I turned around." I say, smiling at the room, "but I was brave, hell, I'm still brave enough to go again, if you liked me too, as I can't disobey a direct order from her majesties." I say, "oh really" said Winter, I nodded, "then I could order you to strip to your shorts" she said, I couldn't believe this, 'this is her revenge from earlier' I though.

I sighed, "if that is what you wish" I say, then placed my  hand on my weapon, the crowd.... They went quiet, staring at me, and that didn't bother me in the slightest bit.
I knew that my body was slightly tanned from the heat of the nether and smiled at the princess, "is that what you wanted ?, your majesty" I asked, "yes, it was, but I wanted to ask about those marks on your body that I saw before, how did you get them ?" Asked Winter, most of crowd seemed interested.

"I got them in battle, from fragments of grenades, bullets and close encounters with an enemy's knife, I always survive the fights as I put all I have into it, heck, I even got awarded the Victoria Cross which is the highest medal to be awarded for gallantry or bravery in the face of the enemy. I was the first person to receive one in decades" I say to them.

"Wow, that's amazing" said Rachel, "it is, but you want to know what makes it more special ?" I asked, "yeah, what is it ?" Asked Winter, "normally, the person who earns that medal had paid the ultimate price, dying to complete their mission, to do their duty as a soldier should" I say, this impressed the girls more, I had held my rifle clos to my body and moved to the portal, "I believe that story time is over for now, and we have 'duties' to attend to" I say.

"Yeah, let's return home, good bye girls, see you some other time" said Winter, and with that, we ended back at the nether, near the Fortress, "follow me" said Winter, I obeyed her command until we were in her room, she stood by the bed, "I want a massage like the one you gave Megan" she said, "yes, your majesty, I would love to do your bidding" I say with a smile.