Hell is where the home is

Doms POV
I said goodbye to Patter, he seemed like a capable guy who could take on a fight, I didn't say anything to Kyle as I couldn't see him anywhere, 'I wonder what that poor sod has been up to' I thought, then said goodbye to Zoey, Sarah, Cupa and Silk, "maybe next time we meet, it wouldn't be with me chained to a wall" I joked, they laughed, "I hope the next time we meet, I wouldn't see you run past me naked... With those five chasing you till the edge of the nether" joked Cupa, the nether princesses blushed.

"Hopefully not... But I can't say it's possible though. Anyway, I'm sure there will be a few jobs for me when we get back to the fortress, but make sure someone keeps collecting the ammunition from the villagers, I don't like the idea of running out of ammo in hell" I said, with a smile, Patter nodded, "I'll get it when I'll pop in to the village next, even I'll need some more ammo soon" he said, I stiffened up, and saluted him, he did the same and snapped back a textbook salute.

I then turned, "after you, your majesties" I said with a slight bow, then blushed again and walked through, I waved, then jumped through the portal.

I came out of the other side and the heat got to me straight away, "the heat will always get to me" I said, "yeah, come on, let's go home" said Megan, grabbing my hand and pulling me with her, the others ran after us, "don't run off with our guard, we want him too" said Charlotte. 'This is gonna be a long day' I thought.

Soon, we got to the fortress, and the damage from the last battle was nearly repaired, but some places were still damaged, including the room that I was supposed to sleep in, when the girls saw this, they looked at each other, "OK, so his room is under repair, which will take at least two or three days to repair, so I see that there is only one course of action" said Megan, all the girls nodded, "God, please tell me it's not what I think" I said, "that depends, what do you think it is ?" Said Blazette, "you already know" I said, "well, I don't see any other choice, our rooms are fine, you can sleep in one of them for a couple of nights, surely" said Misty, "yeah, but I don't want to kick one of you out of your room" I said, "woah, who said that we would leave our rooms ?, you'll have to share if your worried about that" said Charlotte, I mentally considered jumping into a pool of lava.

'Well, I'm fucked, again, why am I so surprised about this ?, screw it, it can't get any worst' I thought, then the girls pulled out a dice, and the girls picked one number, Misty was 1, Megan 2, Winter 3, Blazette 4 and Winter 5, 6 would mean another throw of the dice.

The girls held it in the middle of their circle, and threw it into the air, it landed and rolled to me, and the number was.... 3, so I'm with Winter, "woo, yeah... I mean, I'll have you, but it can change for the next night." She said as Blazette placed her hand on her shoulder, "that's a NICE idea" said Blazette, sounding, somewhat sincere.

I just nod, "as you wish, your majesties" I said, "what have we told you ?, call us our names" said Blazette, I smiled at this and said "OK, so Winter, since I'm sleeping in your room, could you show me where that is ?, because I don't have a clue about the fortress" I said, she gave me a soft smile, "sure, this way~" she said, grabbing my hand and dragging me down a corridor.