To the rescue

Dom's POV

I got my helmet on, and grabbed my M4, cocking it, then put it in the back, next to my SA80, I then jumped into the driving seat, Patter got into the gunners seat in the turret, "don't waste your ammo, only the commander can't reload the big gun" I said, "i know, I know" he said, the queens watched us, I made sure the door was closed then looked, "what are you doing ?" Said Queen Cupa, "Kyle is in trouble, and I ain't leaving him to die, we'll go in and bring him back" I said, Andr and Endy looked worried, then both made a portal, "bring him back" they said, "we will" said Patter, "hey... Don't die on us out there" said Blazette, "that's not my plan, now if you excuse my language, LETS FUCKING GO !" I shout and closed the hatch, then sped off into the portal.

.........

We came out the other end, and we could instantly see where Kyle was, since there were tons of arrows stuck in the trees at a certain point, Patter started to shoot the big gun into the row of skeletons and zombies, I drove at speed and stopped near the trees, I told Patter to open the commanders hatch and my I opened my hatch, "KYLE, YOU STUPID BASTARD, GET YOUR ASS IN THE VEHICLE, ON THE DOUBLE SOLDIER !!!!" I shouted over the sounds of the gun, I saw Kyle come out, then turns and shoots several zombies that were in The bush behind him, he then threw a grenade and it exploded, killing two creepers.

"Where's the camera ?" I asked as Kyle came up to the side, "I dropped it about a kilometre back, sorry" said Kyle, nodding his head back towards the hill "well, we are going to get that back, and save your findings until we get back" I said, he nodded.

He gets on the top of the turret and jumps in, he then closes the hatch and I drive forwards, "where are we going ?" Asked Patter, "well, Kyle can load, so we are going to get the camera back and destroy those emplacements, make it harder for them to fight us" I said, then Kyle said "hell yeah" and loaded the main cannon again, I drove over the hills and straight to where Kyle gestured.

I saw it and slowed to the side of the camera, "it's on the floor to the left, open the back and go get it, Kyle" I said over the intercom, "why me ?" He asked, "well, Patters loading, I'm driving and you can get in the back compartment from the commanders seat, and you dropped it" I said, I heard him sigh and he goes.

After a minute, I hear him say ,got it, and let's get the hell out of here" over the intercom, I floor it and we drive back to where we came, as Patter seemed to have the time of his life blowing things up and machine gunning everything. I heard several arrows hit the front of the vehicle and saw a Skeleton group I front of us, weigh several zombies, "not gonna work" I said with a grin and drove straight through them, I heard several thumps and the vehicle raised abit and lowered just a quickly, 'and that's a strike' I thought and carried on.

We soon drove through the portal and it closed.

.........Third person......

The vehicle came through the portal and stopped on the centre of the room rather quickly, the state of thing scared the princesses, as there were many arrows embedded all over the warrior, and some stains on the front. the hatches opened revealing Dom, And Patter, "well, that was hasty" said Dom, "yeah..." Said Patter, "next time, I'll go on recon" Dom said again, "Endy and Andr were about to ask something but a voice stopped them. "Damn right you are, and yes, your majesties, I'm fine" said Kyle.

Dom then saw the arrow, "err, Kyle, when did you get shot in the foot ?" He asked, then Kyle looked down, "oh that, after I got the camera, as I got in the back, I shot the skeleton, but damn, it's starting to hurt" Kyke said, and Patter helps him sit down.

The Ender princesses and queens surrounded Kyle, "always the centre of attention, aren't you ?" Said Dom, jokingly, Kyle replied "Damn right..... But now let me tell you all what I saw...."