Crowley X Shy!Reader-Forgotten Introductions!

A/N: Wow! Thanks for requests already, guys! I honestly wasn't expecting them on the same day I released the book! Sorry if spacing is a little weird, I'm on my laptop so when I press enter it goes like:

down here. And it bugs me. A lot. I hope you enjoy- and sorry if it's a little short, I think I'm focusing a little too much on my music XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were walking down the dingy vampire street, trying to mind your own business. To be honest, you didn't really like the way the vampires treated you. There was so many creepy vampires, and vampires with no control of themselves. But...you wasn't exactly the right person to go and argue about it. So you kept your trap shut, and you lived in peace.

You kept your head down as you sped past Ferid's mansion. He treated you...in an odd fashion. And you didn't agree with the way he treated 16 year olds. Thankfully, you was just past that age-so you was safe from his perverted self. And that was when he caught your eye. He was leaving Ferid's mansion with his two female lackies, his dark brown plait swaying in the wind. He was so kind to you, and he always smiled to you when he saw you. He saved you from Ferid's prying tendencies, and you really were in debt to him. Yet...you didn't know his name.

"Hello, Y/N!" He smiled, jogging up to you. He wrapped you in a hug and patted your head, dropping down to your level. He was so close! You blushed a little and looked away.

"H-Hello." You whispered and he chuckled.

"No need to be shy, Y/N!" He beamed.

"Crowley-Sama~can we go now? If you want to drink the human so badly then can I at least have some too?" Asked his smaller lackie, crossing her arms with a childish pout.

"Chess. Horn. You may go back to my mansion, I have some business with the lovely Y/N." Crowley ordered, smiling at them both. Horn turned on her heel and began to leave, freezing as Chess began to argue.

"Awe but Crowley-Sam-" She began.

"That was an order, Chess." Crowley added. Chess nodded and left, but you could tell she was reluctant to go.

Crowley turned around to face you again and smiled, meanwhile you was blushing some more.

"Y-you didn't have to d-do that." You stammered.

"But I want to spend more time with you, Y/N! Say, have you ever said my name?" He asked suddenly and now you was blushing like crazy. You tried backing away a little, lowering your head.

"Y-you n-never told me i-it." With this, Crowley's eyes widened and he made a little humming sound.

"It's Crowley Eusford. I'm the thirteenth progenitor, Ferid's faction." He introduced.

"I-it's nice to meet you, C-Crowley." You started and he just chuckled again.

"I can not believe I forgotten to introduce myself to someone as beautiful as you, Y/N." He breathed, catching your eye as you tried to lower your gaze. "Your so cute, Y/N. Say, will you let me protect you from Ferid forever?" He asked and you quickly nodded, not wanting to offend him. "I'm glad. Then, in return you can stay at my mansion tonight." And with that he quickly and swiftly picked you up, hugging you to his chest and setting off.

"W-WHAT?!" You yelped, literally feeling like your heart was going to beat itself out of your chest.

"I love you, Y/N." He smiled. "And I'm sorry for my forgotten introductions."