Guren X Reader X Mika

A/N) Due to the fact that when Mika was in the Orphanage he was about 8 at first, and Guren was 16 I'm having to give (Y/N) an age. She's a few years older than Mika and a few years younger than Guren. I'd say 20 seeing as that's in the middle of their current ages, nuf I'm going to back down a bit and go for 18. Sawwy!

Also, your weapon is a he and (W/N) means weapon name in case you didnt know. (N/N) is nickname. And FYI just for the lols I always name my weapon Sephiroth and its a 7foot long Masamune. References. :)
_____________

Mika Hyakuya, the one boy from your childhood, the one you loved. And he still loves you.

And then Guren Ichinose. The man you love, and he loves you. Your boyfriend, as well as your Lieutenant.

You brandished your (Weapon) in preparation for battle.
"We won't die here. I won't let that happen!" Guren finished off his speech and smiled at you. "I won't let you die, (Y/N)." He added and you blushed.
"I won't let you die, Guren Itchy nose." You replied and he scowled at you as you laughed.
"Again with the nickname?" He asked as he unsheathed his sword. "We'll be close to the vampires soon. Let's go." You nodded and followed, ordering your squad not to take their pills until you give the order. They all nodded, and you set to work killing the vampires that were far off from the main enemy.

"Where's that Yuu kid?" You asked as your squad partnered with Guren's to battle to the front lines.
"Oh his way. They probably hot lost. I heard something about commotion with a noble, though." Guren explained and you nodded.

After a few more minutes of making vampires fall to your feet, you pulled to a halt at the front line.
"Guren." You whispered and he put a hand on your shoulder.
"What's wrong?"
"Noble." You whispered, pointing up at a silver haired vampire stood on a wall, hands on his hips. He spotted you pointing and waved at you, a smile covering his face. He wore a ribbon and a Cravat, and you had come to notice that no vampire wore accessories unless they were a Noble.
"Whatever happens, don't pick a fight with the noble." Guren said. "You hear me, (Y/N)?!" He shook your shoulders a little and you nodded.
"If it comes near you...I won't let it." Guren added as he killed a vampire that tried to touch you. You smiled at Guren's protective side and continued your work, picking off vampires one by one with your (weapon).

A little while later, you turned around to see what was going on behind you. And your eyes widened at what you saw. In the midst of battle, you had been backing right towards the noble without realizing it, and now he was stood right in front of you. You stared at him as your eyes widened. You was kind of freaking out. Kind of? No. You was. He was totally going to kill you. His mouth widened into a smirk as his gloved hand stretched out towards your cheek. Your breath caught in your throat when suddenly...blood. Was it...your blood? As you struggled to adjust to the new turn of events, you came to realize that the blood was in fact his, and his left arm was flying through the air.