Mika x Depressed Reader 《Part 2》

A/N: Hello. Wow this is awkward. This is a once in a lifetime update because I'm way older than I was when I used to write on here, way more mature and I don't publish much anymore because my self confidence plummeted into the great beyond. Alas, I've noticed this book has gained a lot of views/votes/comments while I've been away so you can have this seeing as my mental health is deteriorating at the minute and writing helps. Thank you so much for the support on this story, I will try and update every now and again.

Also, I know it's been a while since Part 1 of this released so you might want to reread it to refresh your memory. I wouldn't say there's much triggering content in this chapter but read with caution, and don't forget that this is a very unconventional relationship between Y/N and Mika. Hence, please don't expect marriage and kids at the end.

"Mika..." You panted, glancing over to look at him. You was both huddled under your covers, sweaty and tired.
"Hmmm?" He hummed but didn't open his eyes to look at you.
"Why did you do that?" You whispered. Everything had happened so...no. It was unbelievable. One minute you had been telling him you wanted to die, and the next you was naked and underneath him, screaming his name.

He blinked his eyes open, looking at you now. "In that moment...with the blood. You completely forgot everything. You forgot how shit everything was, and you was happy. I wanted to make that last longer. I wanted you to be so overcome by pleasure that you'd forget everything that burdened you." He spoke so clearly, as if it was obvious but he was explaining it to a child anyway.
"Mika...That's ridiculous." You argued.
"But it worked." He responded quietly, closing his eyes once more. "Now sshhh. You must be tired."

So that's it? That's all he wanted to say? You narrowed your eyes at him but stayed quiet anyway. He had a point. It did make you forget. And you was tired. And also really sweaty.

With no patience to sleep in a pool of your own sweat, you sat up to go and have a wash but his hand snaked out and pulled you back down.
"What are you doing now, Y/N?" He grumbled, face fixing into a frown for a second. He was losing his patience with your constant movements.
"Going for a shower-" You started, but he interrupted you anyway.
"It can wait. Sleep can't."

With a sigh you settled back into bed beside him, blushing when his arm wrapped around your waist. It was probably more so to lock you in place so you wouldn't try and escape again, but it was still embarrassing. You was still naked. And so was he.

◇ ◇ ◇

"Wake up, busy bodies." A loud, incessantly annoying voice. Your eyes snapped open as light flooded into the room.

Ferid was in, and he had pulled open the curtains. Now he was proceeding to smirk at you both from his position at the other end of the bed.
"Get up, lazy." He sang, reaching forward and snagging the cover with a bony hand, yanking the blanket away from you both and into the floor.

Revealing your naked bodies, huddled up to each other. You couldn't even scream it was so mortifiying.
"Oh ho ho~ I knew you was up to some rather bouncy activities~why didn't you invite me to watch?" He asked with the same sing songy voice as earlier.
"PERVERT!" At least Mika had the power to scream. He shot out of bed, running into Ferid and shoving him out so fast that he nearly tripped over his own two feet. Ferid's laughter drifted in through the closed door.

With a heavy sigh you picked yourself up from the bed, wrapping the blanket around yourself as you headed off to the bathroom.

Neither you or Mika spoke a word to each other for the rest of the day.