ONS Watch Twilight

Mika
You decided to make Mika watch Twilight, in a hope that he would stop moping around the vampire city all the time. At the end of the film, he only had one thing to say, with a heavy blush decorating his pale face.
"...Yuu-Chan and (Y/N)-Chan can be my Bella."

Yuu-Chan
"I'll kill every single one of those damned vampires! And Bella should be more appreciative of Jacob, he's family!" Yuu yelled halfway through the film and you quickly scolded him for interrupting it again. The rest of Shinoa squad were so engrossed in the movie without Yuu yelling about slaying vampires every time a Cullen appeared on screen, which was basically every five minutes.
"Please calm down Yuu." You sighed, sweat dropping.

Guren & Shinya
"Is this film entirely necessary? At least only the bad guys die." Guren shrugged. "I will never let my family die, and at least this film sticks by that notion." He nodded in approval.
"Don't go getting any ideas, Guren!" Shinya sang, nudging Guren in the side. He then turned and pouted to you.
"They don't have many fancy cars. This film sucks." He complained and you laughed. "But at least their keeping the story right. Two males fighting over the same woman. Just like me and Guren." Guren scoffed in response and turned his head.
"Over Mahiru?" You guessed and Shinya shook his head.
"No. Over you, (Y/N)-Chan!"

Kureto & Aoi
Kureto had been deep in thought the whole of the movie. Aoi also didn't say anything, but you could tell she was secretly enjoying it. At the end, he pushed his glasses up and said: "I think I'll take the wolves in for experiments. Guren, Aoi! Sort that out." He then got up and left. You sighed and face palmed. Perhaps he didn't understand that it was a movie?

Ferid
When you asked him to watch it with you, he was ecstatic. He eagerly agreed. "I can't wait to see what movies humans watch!" He sang and you curiously asked him what movies vampires watch. He didn't respond, only looked at you as if you had gone bat shit crazy.
When the movie ended, he calmly placed his cup of blood down on the side, stood up, put his hands on his hips and strutted round the room saying:
"I'm Edward Cullen, look at me, I'm so fabulous!" He cooed, winking at you afterwards. "Will you be my Bella?"

Crowley
He didn't seem to object, so you put the film on. Half way through, he grabbed the remote from your hands and turned it off. You looked at him questioningly.
"That was so poorly written it makes me want to gouge my eyes out." He scolded. "Im never watching something as cheap as that again!" Who knew Crowley could be such a film critic?! There was no romance for you that night, he left you out in the cold, before calling you the next day to watch a "real movie". A real movie, being Fast and Furious 7 and the live action Rurouni Kenshin.

Chess & Horn
"A film? OK. " Chess shrugged, placing a finger to her lips in thought.
"I'll put on Twilight then." You tried.
"Is that the film that Crowley hated?" Horn asked.
"Yeah..."
"Then put something else on."
"But-"
"I won't watch it if Lord Crowley-Sama doesn't like it!" Chess insisted.
"But he isn't even here to see it!" You whined.
"No! If Lord Crowley doesn't like it we won't either." You looked at Horn with pleading eyes and she shook her head warningly. In the end, you had to put the Deadpool movie on instead.

Narumi & Sqaud
"Its not exactly training is it?" Makoto asked.
"But you could do with a break, Narumi~ please!" You whined.
"I think we should." Rika agreed.
By the end of it, Narumi told you it was pointless. Taro said it was alright at a push, but it really wasn't his type of movie. You figured he preferred the more action/adventure type. Shusaku said he was glad you liked it, but he personally didn't enjoy it too much. And finally Yayoi, who blushed and asked if you'd borrow her the next one up, or if you'd watch it with her. You agreed that she could zone round again to watch it, and she hugged you before leaving.

Shinoa Sqaud & Mirai
"A film about vampires? Seems a bit pointless to me." Kimisuki huffed.
"I think we should. It'll be a nice change for once. Right, Mistu?" Shinoa piped up.
"Yes. We should get the right amount of work and play. This movie should balance it out." Mitsuba said.
"I think it'll be fun." Yoichi said. "Right Mirai?"
"Please Kimizuki?" Mirai asked and he sighed.
"For Mirai. Not any of you." He scolded.
At the end of the film, you, Shinoa and Mitsuba were fangirling together, while Yoichi sobbed quietly about how to took away his innocence, Mirai joined in on you and the girls' fangirling when she found the strength, and Kimizuki debated on killing you all. Oh dear.

Urd and Lest
"This is one of the most pointless ideas you have ever had, (Y/N)." Urd scolded you and you giggled childishly. Nevertheless, he and Lest settled back to watch the movie.
"This isn't business. " Lest grumbled as the movie started. At the end, they were both staring at you.
"What?!" You asked.
"Was that to make a mockery of us?" Lest demanded.
"That was..." Urd shook his head and said nothing. "It doesn't even matter. I'm going back to my ballet." And with that, he sauntered off, with Lest running along at his heels.

Guren Squad
Mito and Norito both agreed to watch the film, Saturday blushed and agreed, and Shigure didn't say anything. By the end of it, Mito was asking you what happened after.
"What happened to Victoria? What about James?" She quizzed.
"You'll find out in the next movies. Do want me to rent them to you?" You sighed.
"YES!"
Sayuri was blushing madly and saying that she wished Guren would love her like Edward loves Bella (minus the wanting to eat her part).
Shigure had the same nonchalant expression on her face, and as expected she gave you no ideas to whether she enjoyed the film or hated it.
Norito (who was in the process of trying to find Porn in your DVD collection when you asked him if he liked it) flirted with you, then told you a dirty joke, then tried to dirty talk you, and THEN he agreed it was an OK film.

Krul & Asura
"This is going to be weird isn't it?" Asuramaru asked.
"Probably." Krul agreed with her brother, as you all sat down to watch the movie. They both watched it intently, and at the end you found Krul eagerly waiting for New Moon to start and Asuramaru wanting to scrape his eyes out.
"Its so girly~" He cried.

**Specials because of my Inactive self**

Byyakkoramaru & Demons
"So, humans watch movies?" Kiseki-O asked and you nodded.
"By all means put it on then." Byyakkoramaru informed you, playing with one of his tigers. You nodded, looking at Gekkoin for permission. He nodded.
"Mahiru-No-Yo?"
"I don't really mind." She informed you. Turns out, none of them made it to the end of the film. They all fell asleep.
"Long day?" You asked Gekkoin as he awoke.
"No. It was boring." He told you, raising an eyebrow at you as you stroked Byyakkoramaru's nearby tiger.
"You'd better stop that before he spots you. He'll set them on you." Gekkoin warned and you shrugged.
"Just coz' he's a yandere." You rolled your eyes.

Saito
It had been a busy day at the Hyakuya orphanage, what with the new boy Yuichiro and all. You managed to blag Saito into watching a movie with you to relax.
"Twilight?" He asked and you nodded.
"That thing about vampires?" You nodded again.
"How ironic." He mused.
At the end of the film, he left the room chuckling. "You'll see, my friend. You'll see."
_________________________________________
AN: I hate to admit it but I had to double check in my manga of ONS for the names of Narumi's Sqaud members, I just cannot remember their names at all!!!