Lacus X Reader

Lacus was a purple haired vampire. You was a (h/c) human. Forbidden love? Very much so.

But when you saw that adorable wicked smile of his when he tried to eat your friends... You had never felt more awakened by the compassion of a vampire.

Your friends often said that you were a bit...'emotionally detached'. But you can't really expect much else when your born in the vampire city of Sanguinem, hearing tales of the above world all through your childhood, but not knowing the truth about it.

When Guren and Kureto showed up near the vampire city and found you, you was automatically brought into the crew. After all, a child is most easy to corrupt.

But it was too late for dear Kureto, because the vampire city had it's claws in you, and no matter how welcome the J.I.D.A made you feel, you would never feel fully at home.

You buttoned up your green and black uniform, clipping on the red hooded cloak that Kureto and Guren had had made for you. You was a standard archer class soldier, but Kureto and Guren always kept you on side with Shinya. You had asked Shinya why they did this once, and he simply shrugged, replying that perhaps the Hiragi's wished to adopt you considering the circumstances. It was clear that he was only guessing however. He knew just as little as you.

You pulled the hood over your head, pinning your (h/c) hair back and heading on.
"Today we storm the vampire capital of Sanguinem! I want no deaths." Guren instructed and you gulped.

Within a few hours of a boring helicopter ride sandwiched between Kureto and Guren, you was finally back on ground. As you was about to follow the rest of the group, someone grabbed your hand.
"Sir?" You asked questioningly, as Kureto peered at you through his eyebrows.
"I need you to do something for me." He said.
"Anything." You frowned, telling him to continue. He seemed pleased with your reply, and so he did.
"I need you to sneak into an area with the most possible vampires, and when your there, I need you to inject yourself with this." He instructed, handing you a syringe full of black liquid.
"What is this?" You asked.
"It will help you, (Y/N)." He stated.
"So if I injected myself now, it would help?" You asked and he looked as if he was going to explode on you.
"That would defeat the point. Will you just do it?"
"I wont." You decided.
"I'm sorry to say this, but you have no choice."
"But-"
"You'll take it when the time comes. I know you will." Kureto snapped, before turning his head to Aoi. "Aoi, it's time to go. Commence operation black."

You was left stunned. You didn't know what to do. The syringe looked suspicious, so you pocketed it and left.

Sneaking into Sanguinem was surprisingly easy, and you eventually found yourself in a room full of vampires. You weaved around them, head down, sticking to the corners. They were all too engrossed in their conversations to notice you dragging a black haired male vampire our of the room, and then returning in his uniform, without him.

All...but one. A hand snatched your wrist and you turned around.
"What did you do to Rene, (Y/N)?" Asked the purple haired male. A light blush tinted his face, and you gulped.
"I-"
"Why did you do that? Why are you here?"
"I wanted to see you." You practically begged.
"If everybody knew I was dating a human, I'd be ruined!" He cried.
"But-"
"There's only one way I can see you, (Y/N). I can't stand watching your weak human body." Anger spiked in you, and you aimed a slap at his cheek. But he caught it, pulled you in and sank his teeth into your neck. You started to feel weak, and soon he was holding you up. He pulled away as you was soon to be unconscious, kissing you. You felt something flow from his mouth to yours, and when he pulled away you swallowed. It was only your blood after all.
"You fool. That was my blood." Lacus shook his head, sticking our his bleeding tongue before it healed. And then he knelt back to your neck, and made a meal our of you.

In the last few moments before you would black out, you remembered something. You grabbed the syringe, plunging it into your leg. Kureto said it would help. So maybe, it would make the transition less painful?

After five minutes, you still wasn't dead.
"I've drank you dry, why ate you still alive? You should turn!" Lacus hissed.
"I don't know!"
"What are you here for?!"
"To-I...I..."
"(Y/N)~!"
"To kill the vampires."
"What a boring statement." Lacus snapped, yawning.
"Shut up!"
"Join us, (Y/N)."
"Fine!" You gave up. You didn't even know why you was arguing, and you still felt the the vampires capital was your home. So you gave up. You decided to live with the vampires, forever. Lacus pulled you into deep kiss, and you returned it willingly.

Meanwhile, Guren turned to Kureto suspiciously.
"What was in that syringe?"
"Just a little something that will guarantee our win."
"Not another Seraph experiment?" Guren growled.
"Not necessarily. Remember, Guren, children are most easy to corrupt. Where do you think she is now?"
"With her vampire boy?"
"Precisely. And she won't return. She'll stay with him, so they can be together." Kureto continued, and Guren nodded in understanding. "The syringe had a liquid inside that will guarantee the pair, an interesting life."

Next Up!:
-Yandere! Ferid X Reader

Working on:
-Same thing
-Ferid X Suicide!Reader
-Modern AU- Asuramaru X Reader Bad Hair Day