SPECIAL: Yoichi X Yorokobi

A/N/ Thanks for the request, JoyLove611. (Is your profile picture Nagisa from Assassination Classroom? It looks like it XD)

Yorokobi had been childhood friends with  Yoichi and his family since before the world's end. Their families had been friends for generations, and it was tradition for both families to have children if the same age, and Yoichi and Yorokobi felt like they had to keep this tradition, even if the world was no more.

It was on one Thursday night when they found themselves talking about this.
"This is kind of like Throwback Thursday, isn't it, Yorokobi?" Yoichi whispered into the darkness, and she turned to face her friend with a smile. It had been a while since they had spoken, and it was nice.
"Yeah. I guess." She shrugged.
"Yorokobi?"
"Yeah, Yoichi?"
"Are we still friends?" Yoichi's voice had droppedeven lower. The brunette was shocked.
"Yes? Why do you ask?"
"I felt like you've been avoiding me." Yoichi admitted, head down.
"I've not been avoiding you. I just didn't know what to say. It was a lot to take in what with your sisters death, and I didn't know what to say to you anymore." She admitted, shyly. Yoichi nodded, he understood completely. He hung his head,almost as if he was ashamed for asking.

"You don't need to be so shy of me." She added, rather suddenly.
"R-Right!" Yoichi nodded, standing up a little straighter as if he was trying to 'man up'.
"We used to be- we ARE still friends. So why are you so shy?" She sighed, sitting against the wall and hugging her JIDA uniform a little tighter to her. The night was cold, and one of the things she hated more than anything else was patrol around the border at night. Thankfully, with so many people in the JIDA, it was a rare task. Which also made it a little too convenient that she was on watch the same night as Yoichi was.
"I've always been shy! I'm the innocent moe, remember?" Yoichi whined, laughing nonetheless.
"Moe my ass. Your not that innocent!" She laughed with him.
"I am!" He protested, tickling her. A light blush covered her cheeks and she laughed harder.
"S-stop it~!" She giggled, in between fits of uncontrollable laughter. It appeared that the time for serious conversation was over, and now was the time for play.

Unfortunately for the two childhood friends, they were painfully unaware that they was being watched by someone who had a completely different idea when it came to the word "play".
"Damn, their still not getting down and dirty!" Guren whined, holding his binnocculars a little tighter in impatient anger.
"Guren, I didn't know you was a pervert!" Shinya accused, slouched across the afore mentioned's desk chair, peering through the work he should have been doing but wasn't.
"If you really want to see some action that badly, I can lend you my magazines." Goshi offered, waving one of his degrading magazines in front of his lieutenants face.
"They aren't going to make any babies and further the human race at this rate!" Guren complained some more.

"Hey, Yorokobi?" Yoichi asked, as the two walked back to their bedrooms.
"Yes?" She asked with a tired sigh. Their watch was FINALLY over, which meant it was bedtime for - after checking her watch she concluded the approximate time of 3 hours and 5 minutes - and then waking up for some training with her squad and Shinoa squad. They sometimes did joint training, but it was becoming increasingly more rare now because Yorokobi's sqaud was under Kureto's control, instead of Guren's.
"I was wondering if you wanted to...go on a date?" He asked, a bright blush covering his face.
"When? Now?"
"No! Whenever you want." Yoichi offered.
"S-Sure. I'd l-love to." She stuttered, just as red as he was now.

And luckily for Guren, after 4 happy years, Yorokobi and Yoichi were doing a "play" that was more than tickling, even if it was after leaving the JIDA, finding Guren, travelling with Ferid and  everything else that happened in those three, long and emotional  years.

A/N: The Halloween Special will be a Halloween AU X reader. But which character? Take your pick! Also, I'm thinking of opening up a 2nd twitter account based on this wattpad account, so I can do polls etc and let you know about the book without endless A/N's. What do you guys think? Let me know!