SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Seeing as the last seraph of the end chapter was so fabulous, and I'm mourning the end of Bleach (even if I haven't actually finished it) I thought I'd make a special offer.

Here goes!

The first 5 people to comment will get a special chapter of any character of their choice with their character.

Just comment and fill out this:

Full Name:
Race: *Human, Seraph, God, ETC*
Personality:
Hair Colour:
Skin Colour:
Scenario: *this is optional. If you trust me, then leave me to make one for you. I'd prefer if some of you gave me one to make my life a little easier, but I'm up for inventing too.*
Other:

I don't know when I'll complete these. I might publish them when I'm done, or I'll wait for the chapters in front of then to get published first, so you might be waiting, but I will get to it. (Hey, it's not my fault I'm OCD with stupid things and hate seeing chapters that haven't been published when the chapter after has. I always think it's unfair to the requester.)

If you're reading this ages after the announcement or you're too late, then don't get all down in the dumps, I'll make more!

When you do request, please make sure to check that I don't already have 5. Or else I'll get annoyed, confused and you'll be faced with narky me. Jokes, but seriously, I will get kind of annoyed. 😂

And finally, I might make one with my OC, so let me know of you guys would think thanks cool.
💞💝💞

That's it, I have my 5. Correction- I actually have 6. But that's only because it broke my heart turning them down.
Sorry guys! Because of how well this did, I'll make a new special announcement soon!