Rene X Reader

Rene Simme generally worked with Lacus Welt, but one day Lacus decided to be ill, so you was stuck with the black haired serious male vampire while Lacus got to chill back on the helicopter with some other vampires in case o new orders from Queen Krul.

You didn't get along well. He spent a good majority of the helicopter ride either blaming you for random things or ignoring you, and he annoyed you more than anything.
"We'd get this mission done ten times faster if Lacus was here instead of you." He complained and you rolled your eyes at him.
"Well its a good thing that you'll be with Lacus next time then, isn't it?" You snapped.
"Lacus doesn't complain as much as you." He noted.
"I don't complain as much as you!" You retaliated, taking an angry swing at one of the four horsemen.
"You can't even kill a four horsemen." Rene scoffed, killing it for you.
"Maybe if you stopped complaining I could concentrate!" You growled, storming off. He was so infuriating.
"Stupid girl." He muttered.
"Selfish man!"

Your never ending bickering lasted all the way up to the last stretch of your mission, save a small town from nearby horsemen and claim the town under the vampire's jurisdiction. Supplies, Shelter and Blood. Jackpot.
"This shouldn't be too hard, so nobody drag it out for longer than it needs to be." Rene instructed everyone. Everybody nodded in agreement and silently dropped from the helicopters, landing at the edge of the town.

You quickly slayed one of the horsemen, saving a little girl. At the end of the (easy) battle, she sought you out, pulling her collar down.
"Thanks for savin' me, Ms! D'ya want some of my blood in return?" She asked and you shook your head in response.
"Really?" Rene asked from over your shoulder. "If you was Lacus then you wouldn't resist the blood. You wouldn't even hesitate." You let out a growl and turned your head to have him.
"You have an obsession with that purple haired creep. Get over yourself." You advised and Rene scoffed before walking away.
"Your in an argu'ment, Ms!" The girl cooed and you narrowed your eyes down at hers.
"You keep your nose out of business that isn't yours." You advised, walking back to the helicopters. You weren't in the mood to hear Rene's victory and saviours speech. Meanwhile the little girl rocked back on her heels.
"He likes 'er, n' she likes 'im."

As you sat back in the helicopter, you was surprised when somebody joined you ten minutes later.
"Why are you in here?" Came the annoying voice of that black haired annoyance.
"Because I couldn't be bothered listening to your crappy speech." You replied.
"Unless you don't want the insect's village as our own, then fine."
"But that's just what they are. Insects. Leave them as just that." You argued.
"But we eat those insects. Filthy livestock...What's your problem, (Y/N)?! Do you not agree with the vampires way of running things?!" Rene suddenly yelled.
"Where did that come from? I was just making a point that I don't see the point!" You defended yourself, shocked he was suddenly so angry.
"Well I don't see the point in your point of not seeing the point!" He growled, getting up and storming off.
What...the...fuck?

"Have you and Rene had an argument or something? He's grouchier than usual." Lacus asked you as he sat next to you on the helicopter.
"He's always grouchy."
"I said grouchier, douche." Lacus sighed.
"Whatever."
"Well can you sort it out? I want my man back, I know who he fancies!" Lacus asked.
"I don't give a crap."
"Sort it out with him."
"Tell him that."
"I have." Lacus sighed, walking off. It was clear he gave up with your angry self. You wasn't surprised though. You was in a particularly sour mood.

On your way back, you ended up getting caught up in a whole mess with another group of vampires, turns out livestock killed them all before they could finish their mission. So you had to complete their mission for them, and you and Rene were tasked with riding one of their helicopters back to Sanguinem.

Turns out, he was a pretty damn good flyer. Better than Lacus anyway.
"Your pretty good at the wheel." You commented and he shrugged.
"(Y/N)?" He asked.
"Yeah? What do you want?"
"I'm sorry for getting so mad. It's because I'm so used to having Lacus around, and I guess I got embarrassed with you around." He apologised suddenly.
"Huh?"
"I like you."
"I like you too." You smiled.
"Do you...want to date me?" He pressed.
"Do you want to date me?" You returned and he scoffed.
"You can't answer a question with a question!"
"Fine then. Do you want to kiss me?"
"Noe your asking pointless questions." He tutted, pulling toy into a hug.

_____________
A/N/ I have GCSE's for Science coming up in May, so updates are going to be slow. If you don't know what they are coz you don't live in England, then they are very serious exams. But I'll try to continue updating once a week, if I can.

Next up:
-Lacus X Reader
____
Working on:
-Same thing
-ONS Watch Twilight
-Yandere!Ferid X Reader
-Ferid X Suicide!Reader(Not good Enough)
-Modern AU!Asuramaru X Reader (Bad Hair Day)