Lacus X Reader

AN: I'm so sorry that this has taken so long!!!! I've been mega busy with school lately, so I've not had time. But I'm still trying as best I can to update.

Lacus Welt. The vampire with no self control. And you had been dating for 3 years.

It had been a sunny day when he asked for you to date him, and you still remembered it so vividly. It had been funny. He had got himself all confused, knelt down on one knee and pulled a box out of his pocket. And that box had a ring in it. You were so shocked!
"Y/N! Will you date me?" He had asked, and Renne looked like he wanted to facepalm, meanwhile Ferid was laughing his head off and you too was laughing. Lacus looked so hurt until you told him what he'd done wrong.
"I went to Ferid for help." He had said in defense.

And now you were sat on his bed, cutting his hair.
"Why do you need to cut it?" He whined.
"It's too long. Your starting to look like a girl." You tutted.
"Can I cut your hair?" He asked and you automatically shook your head.
"No Way!"
"Why?"
"You'll make me look like a boy!"
"Why? What is this? Boko no Pico?" He asked and you whacked him on the head.
"I blame you for making me watch that!"
"Well I blame Ferid!" Lacus whined.
"You shouldn't spend so much time with him he's a bad influence." You advised.

That was how you spent most of your days. When he wasn't out on a mission with Ferid and René, you was teasing each other about random things. You liked the time you had together, it was fun, and you enjoyed it. But you wanted something more. You were sickened sometimes when you thought of how he had 'proposed to you'. You kind of wanted him to do that now, but he strayed away from the subject every time you asked or hinted.

And on one particular day, you had a bad feeling. Krul had ordered for everyone to go on a mission, and that included Lacus. He seemed really excited about it, but you was starting to stress.
"Stop panicking!" He insisted as he stood by your side, hands on his hips.
"We're fighting in a war!" You cried.
"You shouldn't stress, it should be fine. As long as Lacus doesn't crash the helicopter." Rene assures you, but that doesn't make you feel any better. It makes you feel worse. Because we all know that Lacus + Helicopters = Disaster.
"Don't sorry, (Y/N)." Your (Best/Friend) told you, patting a hand on your back.
"Don't die on me, Lacus." You sighed and he laughed and nodded.
"I'm not ready for dieing yet, (Y/N)." Lacus laughed, pecking you on the lips.
"Promise?" You asked and he nodded.
"Promise."
"Promise me you won't kill anyone too." You added quickly.
"Now I can't make promises I can't keep, (Y/N." Lacus laughed as he turned and started to walk away.
"Lacus!" You yelled after him as Rene followed him. You sighed and ran off to Krul with (B/F); you were one of Krul's personal guards.

Yes, were. Because three months later Lest Karr was in Japan, Krul had been dethroned and Ferid Bathory had exposed her with the help of Crowley Eusford. You had been lucky enough to keep out of the wrath of the Seraph with minor injuries, and now Lacus was telling you about how Mika had deserted the vampires for humans.
"He was a weird one." Lacus smiled.
"But I liked him."
"No more than me, I hope." Lacus grinned and you nodded.
"Always." You laughed, kissing him.

Your love was never unrequited. You lived him and he loved you just as much. He shown his live to you in any way he would manage, yet you still wanted more. You felt bad-terrible. But it wasn't enough. You wanted him. Forever. And sometimes you felt like there was nothing to seal that deal. No matter how many gifts and nights of pleasure leaving unavoidable marks he gave you, you still wanted more.

On your fourth anniversary, the unexpected happened. You found out that you was the big P which came as a complete shock considering vampires don't have hormones, only sharing blood with one another proves as actual pleasure so it was kind of impossible, and he did the big P too. You was pregnant, and he proposed.

"I need to tell you something, Lacus." You whispered and he turned from Rene to you with a bright smile.
"I do too." He nodded.
"You go first." You said and he shook his head.
"No, you first." He insisted. You took a deep breath and whispered in the quietest voice the language that you and he had made up together to escape awkward conversations overheard by vampire hearing that you was pregnant. His eyes widened, before a bright smile lit his eyes. He got down on one knee and you stares at him. Right here? Right now? In front of all these Vampires? You blushed like crazy as he opened a box with the most beautiful ring you had ever seen.
"(Y/N. L/N.) Will you be my wife?" He asked and you threw a hand over your heart, crying.
"Yes! Yes!" He slipped the ring into your finger and pulled you into a loving kiss.
"You are going to be the best wife and the best mum." He whispered, pressing his lips to yours.

Extra Ending!
"It took so long to help him choose that ring." Rene explained to (BF/N.)
"I bet." She scoffed.
"He wants a child." He added.
"That's not possible." (BF/N) tutted and he nodded.
"I did tell him to get a human wife if he wants a family and a garlic shop so badly."
"They never listen." (BF/N) chuckled. "But their so cute together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Up next:
-Guren X Reader

Working on:
-Same thing.
-Guren X Reader X Mika