Yoichi X Reader

You sighed as you turned in bed. A nightmare again. You were always plagued with them. Nightmares. Memories. You shook your head and tried to go back to sleep, have a normal, peaceful dream. But to no prevail. You still woke up sweaty, screaming.

You lay in bed, staring at the ceiling glumly. Your door clicked open, and a hand touched your cheek. Your opened your teary eyes to find yourself staring into the eyes of Yoichi. He had bags under his eyes, and he looked half asleep, but he looked worried.
"Are you OK, (Y/N)-Chan?" He whispered, and you whispered back.
"I'm sorry for waking you, Yoichi." He shook his head in response and climbed into bed next to you.
"I'll stay by your side so you won't have a nightmare." He promised and you smiled to him on response.
"Thank you."

You slept peacefully. Because he was next to you. When you woke up, you was happy. You turned to him with a blush on your face, but he wasn't there. You frowned and sat up.
"Yoichi-?" You began as the door clicked open. Yoichi smiled and waved at you.
"Get up, (Y/N)! We have to get your black demon series weapon today!" He cheered, before closing the door. He had already got his, now it was up to you. You let out a sigh and climbed out of bed, getting into your school uniform and fixing your hair. You was kind of angry that Yoichi was acting as if nothing happened, but then again it was 7am, and you was kind of grouchy.

When you met him and the rest of Shinoa squad up, they all high five you.
"Good look, my little (Y/N)!" Shinoa gushed, pulling you into a hug.
"Don't come back a demon, I don't want to sort out your problems." Mitsuba snapped, but she grinned and gave you a quick hug.
"Don't come back with a weapon that's better than Asuramaru!" Yuu grinned and you laughed.
"Come back with a weapon better than his." Kimizuki interjected and you laughed as he pulled you into a hug. He acted like a big brother to you. You turned to Yoichi who was staring daggers at Kimizuki. It was ADORABLE!
"Urm...Yoichi?" He turned to you and grinned.
"Good luck, (Y/N)!" And he wrapped you in a hug, pressing his cheek to yours. You blushed and pulled away.
"Alright hurry up, (Y/N)! I wanna have a nap!" Yelled Guren's voice from down the hall and you laughed and caught up to him. Meanwhile Yoichi smiled smugly at Kimizuki, who frowned at him.

"Choose your weapon, (Y/N)." Guren ordered and you nodded, walking over to a sword.
"Pick it up, (Y/N). Don't turn unto a demon." Guren instructed with a bored tone. You nodded and picked up the weapon. Black overcame you and you collapsed to the floor.

When the haze cleared, you found yourself watching a black haired, pointy eared male leaning against a larger version of your sword. His hair tumbled down to his knee joints, where it seemed to merge in with darkness.
"What is your name?" You asked the black haired male in front of you.
"Akumu-No-Yo."
"Akumu? As in, nightmare?" You checked and Akumu chuckled.
"Indeed. You know English well, my puppet. Not that you need to know my name. I'll take you over."
"You...want to fight?" You asked and he laughed.
"There is no point. You can have me for now, but know that I will take you over when the time is right. It'll be more interesting." Akumu replied. "Now, off you go. I don't want to speak to you on equal terms anymore than necessary." You frowned and shook your head as the darkness cleared.

"Well?" Guren asked hopefully.
"It worked!"
"I don't need to kill you?"
"NO!"
"Good." Guren smiled and watched as you skipped ahead of him. "Wait." He collared you back, grabbing your wrist. "Are you sure it's a good idea getting a demon, (Y/N)? What with your nightmares?"
"Mmm, mm! Guren! I'm positive! I think its a good a good idea. Getting a demon is the only way I can help protect the ones I love." You smiled and Guren shook his head with sigh.
"Don't get possessed, (Y/N). Demons pray on the tortured souls. And I refuse to lose another family member." He advised and you smiled.
"You worry too much." You scolded, leaving.

That night, you had a nightmare again. But it wasn't Yoichi who woke you up. It was Akumu.
"Stop that, (Y/N). Demons pray on tortured souls! I really want to possess you now~" He sang, sitting down on the bed of your dream, his black hair lost in the darkness that surrounded him.
"Well I won't let you, Akumu! We have a contract!" You responded and he shook his head.
"We have no contract. I'll take your soul when the time is right. That is all we share." He corrected.
"But Akumu..."
"Oh shush. I'm going to continue haunting your dreams now, goodbye." And he disappeared.

Sure enough, Akumu did what he said. Every night for the next two months, you had nightmares. And he masterminded every single one of them. And every day for the next two months you insisted you was fine, and the nightmares were gone. And then on one night, as you tossed and turned in your bed, Yoichi snook away from your bed side where he watched you sadly, every night, to Guren.
"What do you want, Yoichi? It's 3am!" Guren yelled, rubbing his eyes in annoyance.
"I want to make a request." Yoichi replied firmly.
"Can you wait for a more appropriate time?"
"I want you to remove Akumu-No-Yo from (Y/N)-Chan." Yoichi continued and Guren sighed, sitting up.
"You noticed it too?" He asked and Yoichi nodded. "Of course. Nothing gets past that beady little nose of yours." Yoichi just smiled awkwardly at the comment, secretly touching his nose in wonder. "Let's go, Yoichi. Geez, I never get a good nights sleep without a problem with someone to do with you and the Shinoa squad."

After five minutes of Guren's 3am whines mixed with his usual whines, Yoichi and Guren made it into the unpeacefully sleeping (Y/N)'s room.
"Where does she keep her weapon?" Guren asked.
"Urm...wardrobe?" Yoichi guessed. "Or maybe in bed? I sleep with Gekkouin next to mine."
"You sleep next to Gekkouin?" Guren asked, pulling a horrified face.
"Do you not sleep next to Mahiru?" Yoichi asked and Guren scratched his head.
"No. I sleep next to Shinya."
"Shinya Hiragi?!" Yoichi yelped in surprise.
"...We...get drunk." Guren managed, looking away.
"That's bad for your health!" Yoichi smiled.
"Whatever, you idiot." Guren shook his head and glanced in (Y/N)'s wardrobe. There wasn't a demon weapon there. There wasn't a demon weapon anywhere in the room.
"She better not sleep next to it." Yoichi muttered and Guren frowned at him before rolling his eyes, pulling down (Y/N)'s covers. There wasn't a demon weapon there either. And when Guren turned back round, Yoichi was looking at him angrily.
"Well where do you wanna look, punk?" Guren asked, yawning. Yoichi looked under the bed, but instead of touching a sword he touched a hand. He let out a scream and pulled back, as a black haired male crawled out from under the bed.
"And who might you be?" Asked Akumu, tilting his head to the side.
"Demon." Guren sighed, hopping back a few steps.
"Oh no! I'm sorry!" Yoichi apologised, and Akumu and Guren frowned at him.
"Shall I kill you both then? In sure (Y/N) won't care. She doesn't care about anything, I stripped her of her emotion in today's dream!" Akumu cackled, materialising his sword.
"Do you have your demon, Yoichi?" Guren asked and Yoichi shook his head. "Me either." After a fee minutes of hopping around the room away from Akumu's lazy swings, a new voice spoke.
"Stop tormenting them, Akumu." (Y/N) spoke, sitting up in bed and rubbing her eyes.
"How the hell can even see it?!" Guren asked, shoving a table to Yoichi as a shield. He had already tried giving the other male a lamp, a shoe, a pen, a water bottle and (Y/N)'s beloved hairdryer as protection, and Yoichi had turned down each one.
"She's possessed by me so much that I'm not even in a weapon anymore. She's useless, isn't she?" Akumu tutted, dancing over to (Y/N) and wrapping his arms around her 'protectively'.
"Get off her! Gekkouin!" Yoichi yelled, and a green bird thing came flying through the window.
"You can get your demon without the weapon?" Guren asked incredulous and Yoichi shrugged.
"We speak every night. He's really kind!" Guren sweat dropped as the green bird flew into Akumu's face. Akumu let go of (Y/N), who just stood there.
"Well then, thanks for the body, (Y/N)." Akumu shrugged, his darkness/hair wrapping around her body. Akumu then disappeared, and two horns poked out of (Y/N)'s head. Guren cursed and ran out the door, barrelling Yoichi out before him.

And Akumu(L/N) proceeded to chase them all the way outside, now at 4am.
"Go, Byakkamaru." Came a voice and two blue tigers came into action.
"How did all this action come into light at 4am?" Shinya asked, wearing a blue dressing down and leaning his gun on his shoulder. "Honestly." He laughed. "Can't keep me out of action, can you Guren?" And he threw some sealing Fuda at Akumu who was more separated from (Y/N). Affectively sealing him to a section of the floor.
"We'll get Kureto to sort that out. Back to bed." Shinya yawned and left.

At 7am, Akumu was sealed in a larger weapon- a war hammer, (Y/N) had taken another test to claim Akumu as her own, and succeeded.
"Well done, (Y/N)!" Yoichi smiled, clapping and running up to the victorious female.
"I couldn't have done it without you." (Y/N) grinned, hugging him happily.
"I love you, (Y/N)." Yoichi whispered.
"I love you too, Yoichi. Arigatou."

___________
Drop me a request please, I have none O.O
___________