Asuramaru X Sister!Reader

You was young compared to your brother, and you was innocent. Kind of. Innocent to the point where you was unsure of your feelings for your older brother, Asuramaru Tepes. Was it sibling love or...something else? Something that couldn't be?

You was thinking this one Monday, when there was a knock on your door. You turned round to see it wide open, with said brother leaning against the door frame, long hair swishing in the wind.
"(Y/N). I was wondering if you wanted to go to a human park today." He smiled. He knew you had an obsession with humans, you found them so interesting. And as your brother, he took it upon himself to fuel your obsession. Anything to make you happy.  You nodded your head automatically, eagerly. He laughed.
"Well get dressed and meet me outside the palace. We'll have to sneak though, Krul wants me to do some reports for 2nd Progenitor Saito." He commanded and you nodded.
"I'll be as fast as I can!" You cheered as he shut the door, leaving you to change. Krul Tepes was your older sister, and she was a little closer to Asura's age than you was. She was kind and loving, but she was also very stern as the 3rd Progenitor and leader of Japan's Vampires.

Once you was ready in a comfy dress with your hair pinned up, you rushed out to Asuramaru. He was hiding behind a grid at the of Ferid's mansion.
"Ah. Your here! Finally. People were getting suspicious." Asuramaru sighed as you jogged up to him.
"Well obviously. Why are you hiding?"
"Some of Krul's personal guards passed searching for me." He admitted, before gesturing at your dress. "Why do you always try to look your best for me?" He asked as you stalked towards Ferid's mansion. There was an entrance directly in front, so he had easy access to the outside. Apparently though Krul had scheduled for him to move mansion next week, and much to his dismay it was smaller. A lot smaller. As you hopped up the steps, you spotted Ferid loitering at the top, as of he was an old man peering through the open door at the world around him. He turned to face you as Asura walked up after you.
"What are you two doing~?" He hummed in interest.
"Going to a human park!" You cheered and Ferid chuckled.
"Can I come? I'm sure the humans will have a very interesting reaction to vampires!"
"Sure." Asura invited him as you shook your head wildly.
"No!" You protested.
"You always get so protective over your brother, (Y/N). I'll go by my myself later. Enjoy~" Ferid beamed, seemingly unfazed as Asuramaru stepped out, the wind making his hair wave around like crazy.
"Sorry." You apologised, feeling bad now. Ferid shook his head and turned to Asura, who's head was peering at the sky above.
"You need a ribbon for that hair, Asura. Would you like my spare?" Ferid offered, holding a red ribbon out with one hand and waving off your apology with the other. Asuramaru shook his head quickly and hurried off. You ran after him.

Once you reached the park, you decided to tell him what had been on your mind this morning.
"Asura...."  You started, fiddling with the hem of your dress.
"What's up now, (Y/N)?" He asked.
"I...I think that I...I think that I like you...more than you like...me..." You stuttered.
"I know." He smiled, pulling you into a tight hug.
"And I love you too. But you see, I can't love you the way you love me, because we're siblings. And Krul would kill us."
"...OK.  I understand." You mumbled, saddened by his response.
"...But." He started, pulling away from you with his eyes full of mischief.  "I can love you secretly."

A/N: Hey guys, so I've been getting quite a few Asuramaru X Readers lately, so I was wondering: Am I getting his personality right? I feel like I'm not, and that's because *holds hands up* I've never payed attention to him. Or at least, not to what he's like. I'm just not really grasping a personality on him, so if you think I could portray him better, please tell me!
The same goes for any other characters you think I'm making OOC. I do kind of feel like I have this problem with Narumi too.
As always, thanks for the support!

Also, NEXT UP IS THE FIRST SPECIAL! YAY!