Asuramaru X Reader

A/N) By the way, I make sure that each chapter is 700 words at least unless I'm overflowing with creativity for the chapter. If you don't like this length, let me know and I'll change it for you.

You sighed, pulling away from your (weapon). Your (h/c) hair drifted out in the wind, as you stepped across the depths of Yuu's mind.
"Asura~?" You yelled and Asurumaru shook his head at you.
"Hello, (Y/N)." He replied in a bored tone, leaning on the hilt of his sword.
"How are you today, Asura?"
"Do you insist on calling me that? Heh. You never change."
"Neither do you, Asura."

That was everyday for you. Sitting in the back of Yuu's mind with mindless banter to your fellow demon, Asuramaru.

Yuu had a particularly strong mind-mainly from being Seraph. Which granted him the ability to have both a female and a male demon. Simple enough. And obviously, Asuramaru was the male, you, the female.

"You know Guren is banning two demons, right?" Asuramaru piped up.
"Huh? Why should I care?"
"You'll be kicked to the dirt, I bet ya!" He grinned at you and you rolled your eyes.
"Why me?"
"I'm stronger than you, cooler than you, better than you." He boasted.
"Well your hotter than me." You pouted.
"Now that's not true! You've got your... Things!" He insisted, waving a hand at your chest.
"Really? You want-" You started.
"What?! NO! I'm a man! Manly!" Asura yelled.
"Your not manly! You have long hair!" You argued.
"Long hair... Tch you got me. I'll cut it." He reached for his sword, holding it to his hair.
"Woah, stop! I like your hair!" You panicked, grabbing his sword.
"Oh really?"
"Mm."
"And what else do you like about me?"
"HUH?!" You blushed.
"What else, (Y/N)?"
"N-"
"Everything." Asura asked and you rolled your eyes.
"You have such a big ego."
"The bigger the demon, the bigger the ego." He shrugged. You rolled your eyes and walked away.

The next day-or however many days later, you weren't really sure seeing as being stuck in Yuu's mind didn't exactly give you much of an idea about things, you was leaning against your (weapon).
"(Y/N)?" Came the voice of your owner, Yuu.
"Yes, Yuu?" You asked, turning your head to him.
"I don't want to, your part of my family, but-"
"Your getting rid of me for this Guren fellow?" You guessed.
"How did you know?"
"Asura told me Guren's plans. Figured I'd be the one going. I'm not as strong as Asura anyway."
"Your really strong, (Y/N)! You helped me so many times! I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you!"
"Stop layering me with praise, Yuu. Your getting rid of me. It's a shame, I'd have loved to possess you." You ordered and he smiled, stepping in and doing something sudden. He hugged you.
"What are you? I'm a demon!" You yelped. Yuu pulled away and smiled at me.
"We might not be together, but we're family. I'll help you get with Asura. Leave it to me." He boasted and you yelped.
"YOU'LL WHAT?!"
"You like each other. I know you do." Yuu smiled, taking your hand. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N). We're family, even when we're apart."
"In never part of your family." You scoffed, as Yuu's mind disappeared and you sighed, free again.
"You're the demon, (Y/N)?" Asked a male.
"Your Guren."
"Yes. Now-"
"Off to another human I go, I guess? Well I'm telling you this now, I refuse to go to anyone who doesn't have a mind as tormented as Yuu's." You insisted.
"Hey!" Yuu yelped, laughing.
"I'm upping the expectations next time, Guren." You warned.
"Your not going to put up a fight?" Guren asked, surprised.
"No thanks. I can't be bothered." You shrugged.
"Wow. Well. OK." Guren frowned.
"Don't worry, (Y/N). I know you want to be free. I'll set you up with Asura. I'll get you back, and you can be with him again." Yuu promised and you stared at him in shock. He really was a weird one.

Months. You waited months. Maybe even years. Trapped in the (weapon). You missed Asura, it was fun being with him. But...cest la vie. You turned down anyone who tried to claim you as theirs. They didn't have Asura.

Until one day, you was met with the memories of someone you knew. He smiled at you and you leapt from your bored position.
"Hello again, (Y/N)." He smiled. "Wanna be my second weapon again? I still have Asuramaru." You smiled happily.
"I'll be yours again."

You smiled as you wad swallowed up by the familiarity if Yuu's mind.
"Home sweet home." You smiled as two arms embraced you from behind.
"(Y/N). Welcome back. Will you be my demon lover?"
"Yes." You replied, turning to face Asura.
"I love you."
"I love you too. What persuaded you to stop being so shy?"
"Yuu." Asura chuckled.
"That idiot. I'm glad he did IR though." You laughed, and Asura pulled you into a kiss.

_________
Next Up:
-Lest Karr X Reader
_________
Working on:
-Lest Karr X Reader
-Guren X Reader- "Prettier, cooler and sexier."
-Mika X Reader
_________