Yandere!Ferid X Reader

You was forever alone in terms of relationship status. OK, so technically a vampire wasn't meant to care about relationships, and it wasn't even like they had sexually driven hormones either. The only form of pleasure they got was sharing the blood of a vampire with someone you love, and that was considered 'sex' enough.

But it was getting to a point where all the vampires you knew had shared their blood with a significant other, and you was just left there alone.

There was rumours that thirteenth progenitor Crowley Eusford had the hots for you, but you didn't really care about him. He seemed like a bit of a man slag to you. But when he upped the stakes and asked you on a date, you obliged. You was lonely, after all.

"What's the daily report on (Y/N)-Chan?" Ferid asked Lacus, who he had put on a secret task of keeping an eye on 'Ferid's (Y/N).
"Uh..." Lacus scratched his head awkwardly.
"She's going on a date with thirteenth progenitor Crowley Eusford, sir." Rene finished and Ferid's eyes narrowed before a familiar smirk etched across his face.
"(Y/N)-Chan? And Crowley? This is going to get very interesting~" Ferid's eyes had a glint of mischeif as he coined his plan, and Lacus and his fellow black haired companion tiptoed out the room to the sounds of Ferid's crazy laughing. When he had finished laughing, Ferid declared one thing to the four walls of his study before going to change his ribbons. "Crowley-Sama won't get anywhere near MY (Y/N), and I'll make sure of that."

You had made an effort to dress up nicely for your date with the man slag, and of course, he had too. (Even though for him, the only difference was a new cloak-for you the difference was a new hair style and a different coloured dress.)
"Ah, (Y/N). Looking beautiful, as always." Crowley complimented, as Chess and Horn skittered around in the background, probably waiting for an adequate opportunity to sabotage your date so they could get their man slag back. You weren't a fool.
"Thank you, Crowley. You're looking rather dashing yourself." You replied, but you only said it our of decency. A vampire ranked like you were had to keep in the good books of the higher progenitors, or else they would dispose of you. Like a livestock to the slaughter.

Crowley smiled, leading you to a table. A meal for a date? Fine, if he so insisted. A meal...that's in his house. Which is where his bedroom is, housing his bed, and his cups. Man Slag.

The date didn't even feel like a date. It felt more like two friends catching up. For Crowley, maybe it felt a little more, but nothing for you. You didn't want to share your blood with a man slag.

Everything stayed that way until two hooded figures smashed through the window, one of them drawing a sword...trident? and racing over to Crowley, and the other to you. He bent to your level, took your hand and tilted his head so you could see who it was. Purple hair and mischievous eyes. Lacus. You opened your mouth to ask him what the hell him and Rene were doing, bur he spoke first.
"We're 'rescuing' you. Lord Ferid Bathory's orders." He explained, and you nodded.
"Yes. Of course." He scooped you up into his arms, whistled for a losing Rene and ran straight back our the window, Rene following. It seemed Crowley still didn't know who had smashed his window and stole his date. That was good at least.

Lacus held you bridal style, hopping across roofs with Rene. You pulled to a halt at one particular roof, where a ribboned vampire was waiting for you.
"My darling (Y/N). Safe again, at last." Ferid breathed, before turning his face to Lacus. "Let. Her. Down. Right. Now." He started and Lacus raised an eyebrow.
"What the hell man?! I'm saving her for your request!" He protested, and Ferid responded in a harsh tone.
"Let her down, or you will come a very unfortunate demise." Lacus immediately let you down, and you flashed him and Rene a quick look of pity. Ferid continued. "Good~! Now, why don't we all torment some children for fun?" You all nodded, following him. But you made sure to lack behind Rene and Lacus, to speak to Ferid alone.
"Ferid, can I have a word?"
"Of course~" He hummed.
"Why are you always so kind to me and horrible to everyone else?" You asked, and he frowned.
"Am I...horrible?" He asked, before he started laughing. "Your just so cute, iccle (Y/N)-Chan~! I cant help it."

And that, is the story of your life. You gave up a man slag for a ribboned creep. Or as Lacus called him, a Yandere with his Moe.

---
Next Time:
-Ferid X Suicide!Reader (Not Good Enough
---
Working on:
-Same thing
-Asuramaru X Reader Modern AU (Bad Hair Day)
-Guren X Reader (Nearly Lost You)
-ONS React to Twilight
---