Ferid X Suicide!Reader (Only form of death.)

You and Ferid had been dating for some time. And it was going well. Until Mikaela Hyakuya was introduced into your boyfriend's life.

Mikaela was the only thing Ferid ever talked about now, and you never did anything together anymore. You never kissed, you never hugged. You barely even spent more than ten seconds in the same room before he ran off to Mikaela. You was sick of it, so you was going to speak out.

You sought him out in his office, and surprise surprise, Mikaela was leaving as you was entering. You shot the blonde a stone cold glare as he frowned at you, before opening the door to Ferid's office and slamming it behind you.
"Mika~back for some more already?" Ferid sang, his back to you.
"No. I'm not Mika. I'm your other human companion Ferid, your girlfriend, Ferid." You snapped and you saw shivers run up his spine as he turned to face you.
"(Y/N). What...are you doing here?" He asked awkwardly.
"I'm your girlfriend. I should be here."
"Not necessarily..." He grumbled.
"Why, am I not good enough?"
"Now where did you get a silly idea like that? What do those silly human magazines teach you~?”
"Am I not as good as Mika?!" You demanded and Ferid scratched his head, standing up and rushing over to you.
"Are you feeling OK~? No~you have a bit of a temperature~Lacus take (Y/N) back to her room and make sure she gets some sleep~!" He sang hurriedly, barely giving you tome to interject before he grabbed his glass of blood and darted out the door. You were stood there stunned when Lacus walked in.
"You OK?" He asked and you sighed.
"It doesn't matter."
"Good, because I didn't want to know." He replied, walking off. You sighed. Lacus had never liked you. Nobody had ever liked you. Only Ferid. He was your only reason to live, literally. But that reason to live was slowly slipping away.

One week later, and you hadn't seen Ferid at all. A week. And yiy hadn't seen your boyfriend. Considering you lived in the same house. You slept in the same bedroom, in the same bed and you still hadn't seen him in a week. Where was he? You didn't know. You was sat with Chess and Horn in the Kitchen the next Thursday, because Crowley and Ferid were having a meet up in the room over. You was hoping to catch Ferid on his way out.
"You shouldn't bother, y'know. He doesn't want to see you." Chess informed you.
"Huh?"
"Chess!" Horn snapped and Chess waved her hand dismissively. "Its true! Ferid doesn't what you anymore. He said so!"
"He...said?" You repeated.
"Not exactly. He said to Lord Crowley that he wants to become more friendly with Mika. He didn't mention anything about you." Horn corrected.
"Which means he doesn't care about you, he wants Mika." Chess added.
"Thanks. Thanks a lot." You said sarcastically. "I'm going out. Tell Ferid I was here." You left abruptly, sighing. Is it true he didn't want you?

The sane thing kept happening for two months. He avoided you, people advised you that he had moved on from you, and you was getting lonelier and lonelier. People only spoke to you because they thought Ferid would be on their case id they didn't. But now they ignored you, simply telling you to give up before leaving. If even Ferid didn't want you, then what was the point anymore? You couldn't handle it.

So you up to the roof of Krul's building. Tine to go out with a bang. Hit the floor. You let the wind rush past your hair, looking up at the ground above. Times like this you wished you was on the surface. At least in the surface there was more places to escape to. Here, it was hell or death. Death it was. You smoothed down your black dress, the white and black, gold buttoned sleeves puffed slightly on the wind, and you pulled up your hood, to stop the wind from getting to your hair. The surface had weather. The only thing Sanguinem had was wind and cold. And vampires. And death. And Ferid. You leapt, and you felt infinite for that moment.

You closed your eyes, a smile lighting your face. You felt like a feather floating in the wind. You smiled, opening your eyes. You had hit the ground, and it was comfortable.
"What was you doing, (Y/N)?" Ferid's face was peering down at you.
COULD VAMPIRES EXIST IN HEAVEN TOO?!
"Stop staring, (Y/N)~or am I too fabulous for you?" He asked, chuckling as your eyes widened even further. "I'm not a Ghost, (Y/N)." He added after a while.
"B-but..." You trailed off, realising now he had caught you. "I..."
"I couldn't let my girlfriend die now, could I? He asked, pulling a fab pose with you in his arms. "Stop trying to kill yourself, my suicidal girlfriend. Because I have you. And I'm the only form of death you can have in your life!"

You and Ferid were back, and you was official. He turned you into a vampire to stop you from getting ideas, and Mika had left for his Yuu-Chan. With the help of you and Crowley, Ferid dethroned Krul, self electing himself as new king. Meanwhile, you made friend, staying our of the politics whenever you could. Everything was better again, and Ferid was your only form of death you was allowed.

-----------
Next Time:
-Modern AU-Asuramaru X Reader (Bad Hair Day.)
------------
Working on:
-Same thing
-Guren X Reader (Nearly Lost You.)
-Asuramaru X Reader
-OnS react to Twilight