Lest Karr X Reader 《Victor and Yuri, your Gift》

You peered at your arms as you stepped out of the van. Ferid and Crowley had decided it would be worth their while to capture you and stuff you in the back of their van with another vampire and some humans. Oh, and a head in a jar, as if that didn't make matters any worse. Crowley had agreed that you could get out and stretch your legs, and he'd even been so kind as to rip the tape off your mouth. He didn't, however take off the cable ties from your wrists. (Because they couldn't find any rope, apparently. However you had a sick feeling that it was just to settle Ferid's perverted fantasies.)

You attempted to stretch your arms out, but the cable ties restricted you, cutting into the soft flesh of your wrists. You hissed a little in pain, watching the helicopters as they hovered overhead. Ferid had also exited the van, and he seemed to be getting a bit of a beat down from Saito. It did amuse you, but it didn't amuse you thst much, when you heard the van's engine roar back to life. You turned your head to see, only to watch Crowley as he sped off with the humans and blonde vampire. So...he caught you only to leave you stranded? Great!

Trying to loosen the cable ties that restricted your arms from any basic movement, but when you realised the unfortunate truth of how you wouldn't be getting rid of those ties anytime soon, you turned back round to see what Ferid was doing. He had been captured, but even in that he didn't spare a single moment to turn round and wink at you. What the hell, Ferid?!

Having given up on your arms, you staggered a little further into the reckage. Vampires everywhere, and a few Progenitors loitering around. You didn't recognise them, and you presumed that they were Japanese. You wasn't Japanese, and though you might not necessarily have been German, you was the 9th Progenitor, and known for your unquestioned but definitely questionable loyalty to Lest Karr. You was practically his right hand woman, and you did everything for him. He had rescued you from a Seraph attack when you was young, and you and him were turned together. The first Progenitor turned him, but he turned you into a vampire, and you had been with him since. Nobody could ever really understand why you was so loyal to him, because he wasn't the kindest of masters, and he definitely didn't treat you kindly. You often argued that it was just his personality, and that he was stressed in his defense. Even when he gave you a black eye. More than once.

But being with Lest Karr was ten times better than having your arms restricted in the back of a dusty van with Ferid Bathory and Crowley Eusford. And that's exactly why when you spotted a small male with two plaits, back turned to you, you started to stagger towards him. He began to turn around, and you spotted that he was indeed Lest Karr, having a conversation with some other  Progenitors. It appeared to be an important conversation, which probably explained why his companions looked rather urked when he halted the conversation to wrap his arms around your crying figure, as you staggered into his chest.

"Y/N..." He whispered, ripping the cable ties from your wrists, leaving your arms free. "Who did this to you?"
"Ferid Bathory...sir. And...Crowley...E-Eusford." You sobbed, and he let out a sharp breath, stroking your back comfortingly.
"When did they do it? What did they do to you, Y/N?" He asked, but you couldn't fathom an answer, instead sobbing about how happy you was to see him, and how you had missed him when he sent you to Japan to investigate it's current status. "Why did they do it?" He demanded after a few more moments, pulling you away from him to look you in the eyes sternly.
"I d-don't know." You managed, wiping your eyes.
"What did they do?"
"They didnt-"
"What did they do to you?" He repeated, and you let out a little smile when you recognised his usual childishness. Repeating his sentence before you could even finish your answer.
"They didn't do anything. They just shoved me in the back of their van." You explained.
"With cable ties?" He questioned, and you shrugged in response.

With your arms finally free, and wrapped around Lest Karr, he told you with a quiet voice, "Come on, Y/N. Let's go home." You nodded in agreement, and all the way back to the helicopters, he whispered sweet nothings into your ear.
"I actually bought a surprise for you, for when you returned." Lest said suddenly, and you peered at him in interest. "Ice skaters from Russia." You frowned, and he chuckled a little.  "I know how much you like ice skating, and how the work I give you must bore you. So...if you'd like...you could stop being my go to girl, and instead...you could just...be my girl?" You chuckled at how cheesy that sounded, but nodded happily.
"So, who are the skaters?"
"Victor Nikiforov and Yuri Plisetsky." He replied, mimicking a Russian accent. You laughed again, taking your seat on the helicopters.
"You're an idiot, Lest." You joked, and he nodded I'm agreement.
"I know, I know~"
"I'm so happy to go back to Germany. Osaka sucks!" You whined. He nodded in response.
"I know."