Mika X Reader Part 2 《Sinners of the End》

An/ This is a Part 2 to the one shot where the reader is Yuu.

Previously:
"Her name is (Y/N). And I'll save her from the humans and the vampires, so stay out of it." Mika half snapped and half whispered.
...
When you neared the commotion, just a little further than the rest of Shinoa sqaud you noted that Guren was...struggling? Against a vampire.
...
The blonde turned to you, his blue eyes wide, a blush evident on his place face. You froze, and it was like the whole world froze with you.
"(Y/N)-Chan..." He whispered, and suddenly everything happened at once. The vampires were attacking Shinoa squad, and you was in Mika's arms bridal style as he hopped up to a roof trying to run away.
...
"They're not your friends, (Y/N)! Their using you!" He snapped, almost possessively. You scrambled out of his arms and he fell over as you hurried to the edge of the rooftop. Your friends. Were all going to die.
"Come on, (Y/N)! We have to go! I love you, You-Chan. So let's go!" Mika said, grabbing tour wrist but you pulled away from him as pain and darkness clouded your mind.

...Sinners must die...

"You-Chan?" Mika muttered, as he started at you. The look on your face was...scary. he had never seen you like this before.
You grabbed one eye and screamed as a large, black wing extended from your back. Mika stared at you in horror, before recovering his senses. His mouth was moving, but you couldn't tell what he was saying.
"Is this what they've done to you? Is this what the humans have done to you?" He had asked, angrily.

You pulled your hand away from your eye as a long trail of blood fell from it, rolling down your cheek. Mika ran towards you but just as he neared you leapt off the roof, swing your sword and destroyed the nearby  buildings in the process.

Crowley stood to attention when he heard the sound of destruction, turning to face your approaching figure. He didn't look shocked, or even surprised. "So this is the result of human experimentation? I'm sure Ferid will be very happy." He hummed, hopping out the way. He was surprised to note that you didn't even change direction, your line of fire simply fell upon the next person, Shinoa-your squad leader- who he has previously been crouched over, ready to enjoy a feast.

"Y/N? Y/N!" Shinoa yelled. What was wrong with you? What was the wing? Or the eye? Or anything? You didn't look yourself? And who was the blonde vampire? There was so many questions and not enough time to answer them as her hands clawed at the ground in a lazy attempt to get away from your rapidly approaching figure.
"Sinners must die...sinners must die..." She could hear you growling over and over again, as you pulled to a halt in front of your sqaud leader, raising your sword high into the air. It was clear that you was completely out of it. You brought it down, and felt it connect. But when you finally registered who it had connected to, it wasn't to the purple haired female. It was to the blonde haired male. You felt nothing, only hatred as you pushed your sword in a little further.
"Sinners must die..." You continued and Mika pulled himself off your sword, falling back. Thankfully, you hadn't struck any vital organs, but with his no-eating-human pledge it would be a bitch to heal.
"Why did you save me?" Shinoa asked the unknown vampire, as you prepared to strike again.
"Don't get me wrong. This wasn't for you! I hate you humans!" Mika yelled angrily, and it had made him angrier with the fact that that human had actually presumed he was helping her. All he wanted to do was run away with his precious You-Chan.
"(Y/N). Please. Stop it!" Shinoa yelled, but it was clear her voice wasn't reaching you.

All you could see was in black and white, and the only thing was in colour was your sword, and the bright red blood on it. You could see everything slower, so it was easier to react to, and your strength was through the roof. The only thing you could think about was killing, and you knew that was barely even half your power. You could do so much more than this. It was obvious.

As you was thinking this, you was shocked to find something pulling you into a hug from behind. You faltered, stalling when you saw a new colour. Blonde. You had turned your head a little to see what it was that was gripping onto you so tightly.
"Sinners...must..." You started, bit that was the last as you fell to your knees, the wing that was at your back disappearing.

At the end of the battle- which had ended the second you was slumped in Mika's arms, both teams gathered up their living soldiers and left a as if nothing had happened, leaving the chaos of battle behind them.
"You've had enough fun for one day, Mikaela. It's time to go." Ferid scolded, his tone harsh. He had slapped Mika earlier to get him out of his sad state at the vision of those disgusting humans taking you away, and he wasn't even sure how it had happened. He had been gripping onto you so tightly it was like his hands were conjoined to your body, and then suddenly you was so far away, the air suffocating.
"You...Chan..." Mika managed and Ferid pushed him forwards. The creepy vampire had even creepier moments when he went firm and commanding, and now was one of them. Mika knew not to argue with him, and he kept his mouth shut, silently vowing that he would save you.

A/N/ I'm getting a feeling that I'm going to a request for a Part 3 of this...I don't really mind though, I really enjoyed writing this Sequel. So don't be afraid to ask for one 😉
Next up is an Asuramaru X Sister!Reader, and then we'll be kicking into our very first special!