Mika X Depressed Reader 《Part 1》

A/N; I'm warning you. If you're gonna get triggered, then don't read. And in this, Mika has VERY UNCONVENTIONAL ways of making Y/N feel better. This isn't the way to make somebody feel better, so if you know someone suffering with depression don't take a leaf out of Mika's book. 😅 So before anybody starts coming at me bitching about how Mika is to Y/N, just don't because the whole point of this is to be a fucked up relationship. Thanks. 😇

The vampires had taken everything from you. And now you was one of them. It wasn't the life you wanted and nothing about immortality sounded pleasant.

You were sat in the back garden of Ferid's mansion, wondering how on earth you got here. Technically, it was all his fault. If he hadn't met you, you'd have been able to live out the rest of your human life as a somewhat functional member of society. Sure, you had been diagnosed with Depression from a young age following the death of your parents at the hands of him but you had managed to channel at least 40% of your brain into functioning adequately. But then the Catastrophe struck, in more way than one.

When you saw him, you should have put two and two together. He looked exactly the same as the brightly dressed male who had slaughtered your parents in front of you with his own bare hands. Of course he was the same person as the vampire who was stood in front of you. But everything had happened way too fast. One minute he was pulling you towards him, then he was staring at the scars on your wrists. And then suddenly you was waking up with a thirst for human blood.

Your transition had been smooth and relatively painless. Unlike Mikaela who was a half vampire living off Queen Kruls blood, Ferid didn't have that kind of patience or authority, so he rammed a vial of human blood down your throat and you had been stuck as a fully fledged vampire ever since.

As you can imagine, you and Mika don't get along much. You had never really spoken to him, nor given him the time of the day. He had what you wanted. He wasn't a vampire. No matter how many times Ferid managed to remedy that by adding to the end of your argument a rather tired and impatient "Not yet" the fact still stood.

He had been trying to make you both on sympatical terms ever since you had turned. Heavens knows why.  Lacus had alluded to something about Seraph's, but your disinterest had ceased you from listening any further than that.

"Ferid told me that you don't like me because I'm a half vampire. I'm sorry that I don't fancy being a disgusting bloodsucker like you."

You blinked and glanced upwards, face shifting into a scowl. Mikaela was the person who was speaking to you, his arms crossed and a stubborn look on his face. So he thought you didn't like him because you were disgusted by how he didn't want to be a vampire, and now he was telling you to deal with it? This was ridiculous.

"You've got the wrong idea." You snapped, before realising that that just sounded like a lame defence. He was narrowing his eyes at you, clearly seeing it that way too.

"Do you really think I want to be a vampire? I don't like you because you've got a get out of jail free card, and I'm stuck here being a shitty bloodsucker for the rest of my life." You clarified, standing up and going to walk away.

There was a sharp tug on your wrist, and a quick glance down clarified Mika had reached out to grab your hand. You looked back to him, confused.
"I'm sorry...It's nice to see a vampire who doesn't want to be one." He stated, blue eyes softened in sympathy for you.

You simply scowled at him, tugging your wrist free and walking off once more.

◇ ◇ ◇