Guren X Reader- Nearly Lost you

Guren had been dating (Y/N) for two years now, and their relationship was the best he had ever had-meaning it was better than Mahiru. Miles better.

Kureto had ordered Guren to arrange a mission to exterminate a bunch of Vampire Progenitors. You was on a different Sqaud to Guren despite how many strings he tried to pull.
"I promise to God I won't let anything happen to you." Guren tells you after he's finished dealing Shinoa Sqaud their punishment.
"I know." You whisper, kissing him as he pulls you into his chest. He's been smothering you ever since the day began, hugging you and kissing you, rubbing your face to him. He can't get enough of you today.
"I can't stand the thought of leaving you." He moaned.
"I know baby, but it's only for one mission. It'll all be over soon." You try to reassure him. He let out a little whimper in response and clung to you.
"That's enough you two, it's time to go. (Y/N), everyone is waiting for you." Shinya announces and Guren lets out a whimper again.
"I don't want to." He whined as you stood up.
"Let's go, Guren." Shinya said, pulling Guren after him.
"Bye Shinya, bye Guren!" You shouted, waving after them as you headed to find your team of 29 men.
"Goodbye (Y/N)-Chan! Make sure to hurry up so Guren doesn't mope for too long! I'm not with him this time!" Shinya responded and you laughed.
"I love you, (Y/N)~" Guren sang like a drunk man before they both disappeared round the corner.

Unfortunately, your 30 men team wasn't going so well. The Progenitor was ten times stronger than you expected him to be, soon enough it was you and another guy. He had killed 10 of you, and had the rest as hostages.
"Go and tell Guren the report!" You tell him and he stares at you in shock.
"No, (Y/N)! You can't face him alone!" He argues.
"Go!" You order and he runs off, wounds bleeding and all. Thankfully, you was in Nagoya City Hall and Guren wasn't that far away, so be wouldn't have that far to run. You never lost attention on the Progenitor however.
"Think you're strong enough to pay attention away from me?!" She asked with a snarl.
"Nope. I never looked away from you once. Now bring it on, bitch." You replied, charging at her and ignoring the gaping wound in your side.

Meanwhile, at Guren's battlefield, he'd just finished up his battle with the Progenitor when he noticed the guy from your squad in the corner. He ran over to him and caught him as he fell.
"Kusonoki?" He asked urgently. "What are you doing here?" It was then when he noticed the gaping wound in Kusonoki, and how he wasn't going to make it. "Damn it! What happened? I want and full detailed report, for the sake of your comrades."
"The...30 man team to attack Nagoya City Hall failed. She...she's taken 20 as hostages and 10 dead." Kusonoki reported, coughing up blood.
"Norito." Guren ordered.
"Im on it." Norito nodded, setting up an illusion so that Kusonoki could die in peace.
"10 dead and 20 hostages? Damn." Mito said, looking at Guren for help.
"(Y/N)." Guren whispered. He had a sick feeling in his stomach. You was dead. Or worse. You'd kill yourself when you got the chance, all so that the Vampires wouldn't get any info.

"Leave her to me, Chess." Came another voice, a sickly sweet voice. You turned to face a man with a plait, welding a large sword.
"Crowley Eusford. Fifteenth Progenitor." You concluded, clutching your wound. Crowley frowned at you.
"I wonder who is selling the humans all this information." He wondered aloud. "I'll have to ask Ferid about it later."
"You're going to kill me." You stated.
"Only the contrary, I'll keep you as a play toy." He corrected you. "I hope your blood is as sweet as it smells."
"Guren...I'm so sorry." You sob, falling to your knees in defeat. Crowley catches you.

"Stop panicking so much. For all we know she isn't dead." Shinya sighed to Guren.
"I don't see her. She's dead. I've lost her!" Guren cried, staring through the binoculars.
"Oh stop panicking and go." Shinya huffed.
"Right." Guren nodded, and him and his Sqaud leapt down the side of the building. He would find you. He had to know if you was still alive.

In the end though, he concluded you was dead. During the whole Seraph mess he didn't see you anywhere. He had lost you.
"Stop moping around and get back to task." Kureto ordered. "We'll be attacking the vampire city in 3 weeks." Guren simply nodded and left. He stayed in his room, and when there was a knock on his door he told them to go away.
"Sir Guren, Kureto wants you to guard the cells." Came a tired voice.
"Go away."
"Sir Guren..."
"I'm on it." He growled, leaving to the cells. He peered into every cell, and everybody was behaving. Even Shinya, who asleep. He returned back to the first cell, and peered inside. In curiosity, he opened the cell door to speak to the Prisoner.
"How did you end up in here?" He asked.
"I disobeyed Kureto's orders. I was too slow in returning." You spat. "All because I got wounded and had to find my own way back from Nagoya. Why do you care?!"
"I'm so sorry." He responded, as you looked up.
"Guren?"
"(Y/N)? Your alive!" Guren sobbed, rushing over to you and undoing the shackles. You fell into his chest weakly and he kissed your forehead. "(Y/N). You don't need to worry. I'm here for you. I'll get you out of here." He reassured you as you hugged him tiredly.
"Thank you, Guren. " You whispered.
"I thought I'd lost you..." Were the last words you heard, and everything turned black.

A/N/ I'll leave you to decide if Reader died or simply fainted!