Mika X Reader Part 4 《Just another ugly Seraph》

A/N: OMG an update? What is this? A dream?!lol Nope, sorry for being bad at updating guys, but don't give up on me!! I still love this book!! So here you go, and I hope you had a good Christmas and have a great New Year!

Previously

"Oh. Then....drink my blood!"
"That's even more stupid." He muttered.
"Im only trying to help!" You protested, unbuttoning your collar for him.
"You-Chan. Please. Don't." He pressed, but suddenly he was pinning you to the wall.
"I know you want me." You whispered.
"What...the...?" Mika frowned at you.
"What?" You asked innocently.
"You're an idiot, You-Chan." He repeated, before sinking his teeth into your neck. You rubbed his hair comfortingly. When he pulled away, his eyes were red.
"Mika. You're eyes." You told him.
"Im a full vampire now." He explained.
"But you was a human once, so I'm still your friend!"
"...You-Chan...You're a fucking idiot..."

"Oh thanks, Mika." You scowled. Mika smiled at you innocently, a blush covering his face.
"You-Chan, we should run." He said suddenly.
"Run from what?"
"The humans! The vampires!"
"Mika, I need to go and save my friends." You remembered, and he blinked, pulling away.

"Am I...not your friend?" He asked.
"Mikaela! I need to go and save my other family!"
"Am I not...your family?"
"MIKAELA~!" You whined, tugging him outside.
"I won't go and save them, Y/N. They're only using you." He snapped, trying to tug you off him.
"Please, Mika?" You begged.
"No. They're only using you. Why can't you see that?"
"Mikaela Hyakuya. Shinoa Hiragi. Shihō Kimizuki. Yoichi Saotome. Mitsuba Sanju. Guren Ichinose. Shinya Hiragi. Sayuri-" You began.
"You-Chan...what are you doing?"
"Listing all of my family. All of the people who aren't using me. Sayuri Hanayori. Norito Goshi. Mito Jujo. Shigure Yukimi-"
"That's enough, You-Chan. If you have to keep listing off names, then fine, I'll save them with you. And then we will run off. Just me and you." Mika huffed.
"Deal!" You cheered, shaking his hand and hopping into the drivers side of a car.

Unfortunately that wasn't the seat you stayed in, and you was left squealing when Mika wrapped his arms around your waist and plonked you in the passenger side. He hopped into what was your previous seat, laughing at your red face.
"W-what was that for?"
"I'll be driving, You-Chan." He informed you, booting the car into action.
"Bu-" You began
"No buts. You'd probably crash. Your more irresponsible." He insisted.
"More irre- Oh, and I suppose that the great Mikaela isn't?" Mika went silent when you used his childhood nickname for himself.
"The great Mikaela isn't great anymore."
"Then what is he?"
"Just another ugly bloodsucker."
"Mika-"

By the time Mika had finally finished driving and moping, you practically bolted out of the car. You hadn't realised just how far Mika has taken you away from the sqaud, but as soon as you saw the chaos you knew that they were caught up in it somewhere.
"Shinoa! Mitsuba! Kimizuki! Yoichi!" You yelled as you practically barrelled down the hill with Mika hot at your heels.
"Slow down, You-Chan." He attempted as you sped up, now at the bottom of the hill.

"Yoichi!" You yelled, spotting the innocent male just a little away from you.
"Y/N!" He shouted your name with glee, but when you neared him you noticed the fear in his eyes. Something was wrong...everything was wrong.

There was humans and vampires littering the floor, dead and perishing into nothingness. And on top of that, there were humans in the air, floating on the ends of strange tentacle like wires connected to a bigger...contraption.

"What...the..." You had turned up to the middle of a battlefield, and your friends were all lambs to the slaughter. This scene was not what you imagined. You knew this would be bad, but this was worse than anything you could have ever imagined. You caught a site of Mika's expression, and it...sickened you.

He had such a blank, nonchalant expression on his face it was like he had been expecting this to happen.
"Mika..." You tried to catch his attention, and he automatically looked up. Now his eyes met yours, he looked worried. Scared even.
"You-Cha-" He started, but he couldn't even finish his sentence before you was sprinting in a different direction. "You-Chan!"

You blocked out his frantic yells as you skidded to a halt by the one man who would have the answers you wanted.
"Guren..." You gasped between a myriad of unclassy pants. "What's going on? Why is Kimizuki's sister..." Guren didn't seem to register what you was saying, he just gazed at you with an evident lack of interest. His face was thick with dirt, his hair slicked back like it was when you last saw him. Crowley had kicked the living shit out of him. But that was besides the point.

His eyes had a thick red rim around them, and you knew that his mind wasn't his own, before he was holding his sword high above his head. Before he was bringing it down upon you. Before Mika was there, blocking it with an angry snarl.
"Get out of here, You-Chan!" He yelled, clashing swords once more with the mindless Lieutenant. But both he and you knew that these weren't words you was going to heed. You would do what you must to save your friends. Whatever it took.

"Don't tough the trumpet, Y/N. It's bad news." Asuramaru spoke quickly, with a commanding tone. He was concerned, and he was masking that with a cool exterior. "Y/N!" He tried to catch your attention again, but you had already pressed your hands to the even cooler metal of the trumpet. "Don't trust the angels, Y/N."

The trumpet was even colder when you pressed it to your lips.

"Take my power, not the angels! Y/-"

A soft, loud sound blocked out his words, as you blew air into the instrument. That was the last thing Asuramaru heard before you disappeared in a black haze.

Consuming you.

Feeling you.

Needing you.

Feeding you.

Neglecting you.

Pushing you.

Loving you.

Hating you.

Making you.

Making you complete.