Asuramaru X Reader

Asuramaru was a sword, (Y/N) was a (weapon). Asuramaru wielded by the Seraph Yuu, and (Y/N) wielded by his (boy/girl)friend (Name). *C'mon u know u want Mika* Because they was always together, you and Asura had found ways to speak to each other. It had been a complicated process, and it took it's toll when your respective owners needed a lot of your power, but you managed to work through it somehow.

"Hello again." He said.
"Hello again, Asura. I hope that Yuu-Chan is treating you good?"
"Yes. And what about (name)?" He asked.
"(He/She) is fine." You laughed. "Always using my strength."
"Typical humans. You remember way back when?"
"Way back when when?" You puzzled. He didn't make sense.
"Back when we wasn't Demons?" He prompted.
"Yeah..." You raise an eyebrow. What was he trying to get at?
"Urm...nothing. I was reminiscing." He shrugged.
"You're so weird." You sighed.

Way back when, you were both vampires. You lived a happy life, and after a long while Krul Tepes finally accepted you as an adequate girlfriend for her brother.  You lived in the Tepes mansion and everything was wonderful, they were the glorious days. Until a curse was raised upon Asura, a curse called Mahiru Hiragi. She turned your darling boyfriend into a demon and enslaved him in a sword.  Before you knew it, you was in the same situation as he was, enslaved in a weapon and held by the curses and the fuda.

Being a demon weapon sucked. You neglected every human that tried to claim you because they all sucked. They were so commanding. Which...in a sense is contradictory, because the person you gave into was the most commanding of all. Always yelling and telling you what to do. But when you was manipulating his/her memories, you saw a male with bright green eyes, and you felt a connection.  So in curiosity, you gave up your relentless mental attacks and allowed yourself to be shackled in (BF/GF)'s mind.  You admitted it to him/her once, and they sighed and said you was predictable.

Either way, your curiosity was well placed, because you soon discovered that Yuu's weapon was your ultimate goal, which up until that point had seemed kind of distant and pathetic. Asuramaru.

You spent a large period of time watching him from a distance, knowing he was there but unable to speak to him, touch him or see him. Had he changed? Moved on? It wasn't that you lacked confidence, it was because there was literally no way you could speak to him. (BF/GF) had tried to encourage you and stop being so "pathetic and intimidated" and you gave him/her a very large mouthful on how a Demon cannot be pathetic and intimidated, they were made to be strong and intimidating. He/She shook his/her head and sighed.

Either way, you eventually reached out to Asuramaru, and soon you was back to the loving couple you had been. Not before a lot of explaining though.

"When we were just vampires stuff was a lot simpler, huh?" You stated and he nodded in agreement.
"A lot. I'm sorry for leaving you." He apologised.
"Its alright. It just sucked spending all those years trying to find you again. I thought you had moved on." You admitted.
"Why would I move on from you? That's the stupidest suggestion you ever made."
"Shut up! I didn't know, did I?"
"Haha. You're just as easy to annoy as I remember."
"And you're just as easy to get annoyed of!" You growled, letting your hair flair up in anger. That was one of your powers, as a demon. Like Asura, your hair blended in so much so that it started to look like a kind of  gas in the background. (You kind of liked the affect though.)
"Sorry." He smiled.
"Oh just hook up already! It's annoying having two Demons in my head!" Came Yuu's voice and yiu turned to face him.
"We already are." Asuramaru clarified, and you beamed happily.
"Whhhaaatttt?!" Yuu yelled. "You left me out of loop again? Asura~"
"You can't say that I'm lonely anymore, Yuu. Looks likes yiu have no leverage over me anymore.  I'll be taking over your body now." Asuramaru shrugged.
"WHAT? ASURA!"