Chapter 1: Storia

Saika P.O.V

"Ladies and gentlemen we are about to land to Incheon International Airport, please wear your safety belt until the sign for the safety belt is switched off," said the stewardess on the mic.

'So here I am in Korea, I hope it will be worst so I can come back to Austria. It really looks like a boring place but since he is here, I have no choice but to come here' I thought with my boring face while I'm  looking outside of the window inside of the airplane.

30 minutes later

I have done everything I do to get out of the usual stuff to do inside of the airport stuff, now is for me to wait the person whose gonna pick me up. Well I hate waiting so I immediately text him especially when I'm tired.

To: Hans
Brother where are you I already in front of international airport arrive gate.

From:Hans
I'm already waiting for you for 55 minutes and 30 second. Try to look at your left, turn around on 9o'clock.

My eyes were shock that he was actually calculating the time that he is waiting for me. No wonder his the best brother that I ever had. I finally met him and we off to our new home.

1 hour later

Finally we arrive at our new home or I can say, our new mansion. It wasn't long drive because brother and I never get to see each other for almost 1 year, we seriously miss each other that's why in the car we talk a lot and it makes it feel like a short drive.

"Why don't you take a rest first, I know you had a tiring ride in the airplane, your room is in front of my door right after the staircase. And tonight we are going to have dinner, and we're gonna talk about your new university or you could join the school back," said my brother. 'God why do you make my brother so perfect with words and he is the full packages for all of the woman, even I almost fall in love with him once. No wonder I miss him so much, whenever he is gone even for a short time' I really like to compliment him inside of my head.

"Thanks brother, see you tonight" I said
"Have a nice sleep my dear sister" he said with the warmest smile I've ever seen.

...................

After 2 hours already pass, I immediately freshen up and get ready to go for dinner.

...................

We arrive at the Italian restaurant, I have to say this place look really classic. It really suits brother taste. But now I have to forget about that and time to start the real business of what am I gonna do in Korea.

"So have you decided which university you want to go or you want to go back for school?" said brother to break the silence.

"Before I choose, why suddenly I have to go back to school while I already graduated?" I said with confusion.

"Because in Korea if you're still 18 years old, you still have to go to school as it for your final year but since you already graduated, you can choose any university you like. This is your choice not mine, so now choose it wisely, OK." he explained.

"Well I have decided I want to study in International University of Grand Art." I said it to him the name of the university that I wanted to go. This is the only university that have classic music that they can offer. Not just that also some other genre of music and for some reason I'm looking forward to a pop music. Other than that, this other type of art such as painting, writing and many other stuff have in this university.

"You have choose it wisely, good thing you chose that university, now you will never waste your talent and start growing with your love of your pop music."he praise me while suddenly I almost spit out the water right in front of him because he knows about my secret that I love pop music. "You know if you're thinking that I know about your secret, then the answer is yes." for some reasons he reads my mind.