Ending: Lay

(Korean)

Alice's P.O.V

Since it's weekend and I don't have anything to do, I just hang out in a café inside of a shopping mall. To be honest, I want to hang out with my friends but sadly, most of them are busy with finding their jobs now. Farah however, she have to attend a meeting with her mother back in Malaysia. I kinda wish to travel too now but I have to take care of mother.

While drinking tea peacefully and watch pedestrians walking by, I couldn't be bothered to care about my job as an artist, doctor and headmistress for now as I am taking a break and healing myself from works.

"One iced cappuccino please," I heard a familiar voice nearby because I sat nearby the counter. "Thank you," it feels like I'm eavesdropping now. "Oh Alice, I didn't you were here too," the voice knows my name.

I turn around and saw Lay. "Oh, Lay. What are you doing here?" I greet him and he sat in front of me.

"I'm gonna buy ingredients for cooking," he answered. "What about you?" he ask me next.

"I'm just burning time actually since all of you guys are busy," I answered.

"Even Class Zero?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Even Class Zero," I answered with a nod using the same question.

"Well do you want to join me?" he ask.

"I don't see why not but in the dorm?" I ask.

"No, it's just gonna be at my house," he answered.

"You have a house here?" I'm confused and he's weird.

He show me to come closer to him and said, "It's for me to rest from the EXO."

I just nod my head in understanding. "Okay then," I agreed to it.

"Great. Let's finish our drinks then buy the ingredients," he said and I nod my head in agreement.

As we finished our drinks, I followed him to the grocery store buying whatever ingredients that he wants to make. He even ask me what type of food I like and I answered it honestly. We bought a lot though then we went to the parking lot and drove to his house.

As we arrived, he parked his car at the designated place then go to his house. He lives in an apartment. We go to his house then we immediately put down the ingredients. Instead of immediately cooking, we take a short rest first on the sofa. He's apartment looks nice, really nice. Suit his characteristic I guess.

"There's something I want to ask you though," I looked at him as he said with his eyes closed

"What is it?" I ask as I close my eyes and lean back on the sofa.

"You didn't wear anything warm in this cold weather," he said.

"I'm immune to coldness," I explained.