Ending: Zu Ho

(Korean)

Alice's P.O.V

The crowd shout loudly as I saw the idols perform for the concert. I didn't even bothered to join the crowd shouting as I am comfortable by supporting them silently. To be honest, if I shout I might damage myself especially my vocal chord. My friends are here too to support, well you know, friends. All of the performance by the idols are really good.

As the performance finished, I go to the backstage to meet them. Sarang, Sanhu and Max are following me too though. They all covered in sweats and really disgusting if you tell me but this shows that they put up a lot of hard works and practice.

"How was it?" Sehun ask.

"It was great," Sarang answered with enthusiasm.

"Four thumbs up," Sanhu said showing thumbs together with Max.

"You guys did great. Must be tired from all those practice right?" I blurted.

"You tell me, it was tortured," Dawon exaggerate.

"Hey," Youngbin call him. "At least it's worth it alright," he scold him.

"True," the others agreed.

"Well, we brought you some energy drinks and food if you guys hungry," Sarang said.

"Aww, thank you so much," Kai went to her and take the food.

Suho and the other leader distribute it one by one to everyone. They start eating while I'm having conversations with the others. They all have their comebacks, album and fan signing or for shorten up they're exaggerating it.

"Alice, how's the school?" Kuhn ask.

"The school is not even officially opened yet but the bombers of student wants to enrol are more than expected," I answered.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Xiumin join in.

"Since it's advertised on the internet, many parents and student made an appointment for the entrance exam. Also we gather all the elementary graduates by offering them scholarship," I explained.

"I heard the school is big but the fee is reasonable," Chen said.

"What do you expect, good environment attracts lots of applicants," I said with a smile.

"Hey Alice," Sehun called me.

"What?" I looked at him.

"Remember the J VS K competition?" he ask.

"How can I not? I'm the one who invented it," I said.

"Yeah," someone blurted.

"Who's the winner actually?" Chanyeol gets closer.

"Do you want to hear good news first or the bad news?" I ask.

"Bad?" Sarang said.

"REOL won the competition. The prize goes to her and the most rated song title for this year goes to Japan," I answered.

"What happen to the good news?" Bitto ask.

"Good news is, Korean got lot of viewers on the internet," I answered.

"Whoa, who posted it?" Max ask.

"Apparently some random western musicians," I said.

"Is he famous," Sanhu ask.

"Apparently yeah. In the description he wrote 'I've never thought that Koreans are good in choreography and music. They are the best musicians I know,'" I explained.