Chapter 19: Big world, Small world

No one's/Author P.O.V

(Japanese)

"Makoto," Alice call Makoto when she saw a big package outside of her house in the reality. "Where did he go? I just go outside then."

The package is at the front gate, Alice open the gate and look at the features of the package and think what might be inside of it. It looks like some kind of vehicle. Then Alice notice there's a note sticking on the package too.

"From Tsuki," Alice read from the envelope of the person who sent it.

Dear Alice,

I have completed one of our latest technology, I hope it will help you upon your travel and whatever it is that you have to do. This is one of our masterpiece. It will help you travel through land, water even when there's lava flowing, you will be safe ridding it. I'm sure this vehicle are suitable to Makoto. There's also a feature where it connects to his sword which will eventually create a weapon if you ever in danger, that will be the time he will use it to protect you. It also can turn into a pair of mechanical wings so he can fly. It can travel just like the speed of light if it's reach up to its maximum potential.

I created this for your own safety too, Alice. It is my pleasure to serve and work with you, Your Highness. I'll be waiting for the day when you will be crowned as the queen. For now, with all due respect unnamed queen.

Sincerely,
Cyber.

The letter ended with Tsuki's nickname. Makoto realised that Alice is outside of the gate, so he go out and look at the package too besides Alice. Makoto realise there's the note which Alice still holding.

"There you are," Alice notice Makoto's appearance.

"So what's this?" Makoto ask.

"It's a gift from Cyber," she answered. "Why don't you open it since the note says it is meant for you."

Makoto do as her say. He open it, he was shock as he saw this futuristic car appear right before him. He even sat on it and pretend to drive it. With this he can bring Alice anywhere and protect her at the same time. It was like this is one of his greatest weapon after the sword he always wield.

"Wanna test drive it?" Alice ask Makoto when he still touch the feature with amazement

"Sure, you wanna go to Boseoung-gun?" Makoto agreed and set the destination.

"No, I promise Baekhyun and Taehyung to meet my old friends. Maybe after that when we have time," she suggest and Makoto agreed.

"So you wanna go and meet them now?" Makoto ask again.

"The sooner it is, the earlier we get to go to Boseoung-gun," she said and Makoto nod his head. They go back inside to change their shirt.

Alice realise something before they have to go. She need to call Taehyung or Baekhyun first to know where they want to meet. She pull out her phone and immediately dial Taehyung's number.