Chapter 13: Eyes of the future

No one's/Author P.O.V

(Japanese)

The city of the red sun has it secret but before the new day start, something happen before Saika's trip are gonna happen. There's a girl running across the hallway to find someone. She search far in the place where she's live. She even ask everybody but there's no use, then she remembered a place where the person she's searching for might be and finally she found her.

"Where have you been?" she ask.

"Don't worry I'm just here for meditation," the girl that she found answered.

"Another bad dream?" she ask again and the girl shake her head. "Then you have to go to bed," she added.

"I can't, I see the future," this make the girl confuse "about the legend and I have to help her," the girl added to remind her.

"But it's just a legend," she exclaimed.

"Yes but it's true. There's nothing we can do about it since it already gave me the hint," the girl stop for a while. "That's why I'm the descendants of her," the girl look at the statue and the another girl remembered about her ancestor. She have to accept it then.

"I'm not letting you do this by yourself. If you have to protect her and so do I. Together we can protect the Eve and I can protect you, Azumi," she said and the girl understands her honesty.

"Thank you Ran. She will come to Kyoto and both of us are gonna find her. I have to tell her everything and it's been a long time since we didn't meet him for over five years and we're gonna meet our old friends back," Azumi said and she continue her meditation while Ran is looking after her.

Saika's P.O.V

"Where am I?" I ask myself. I don't feel anything even the ground it's like I'm flying. I open my eyes and I was in complete shock, I am floating. "This is purely a dream," I said for me no to feel scared.

Then I feel something that is moving me like dragging me to some place. I cross my arm on my eyes because this dream feel so realistic, I can feel the air hitting me. By the time I don't feel any air, I sense the heat and a sound of war. I open my eyes and saw a battlefield.

"Give up. You are no match against me," I heard someone provoke to someone else. I turn around and saw two guys standing opposite each other.

"Oh yeah, let's see," the guy on the right looks familiar. He throw a rock that he have stomp on the ground and gives out air and fire from both of his hand. When the attack finish, he levitate the water and try to hit the guy who provoked him. The guy on the left looks hurt while the guy on the right was tired.

"Is that all you got? My turn," the guy on the left said and he let out a weapon. The weapon blast out a big laser attack while the guy on the right take out he's card from his pocket and make a giant rectangle glass and it stop the laser.

"We're going to finish this!" the guy on the right shout and the guy on the left said indeed. The guy on the right start to throw a card and it turns into a large amount of deck attacking the guy on the right. The guy on the right blast the laser again and it became powerful clash of power.

"What just happen?" I ask myself. Then the same thing happen to me which I can feel the air bringing me somewhere. I saw a modern world now.

By the time I look at all this place, my head feel ache immediately. It feels like I have a connection to this place. By the time I gain conscious, I saw a kid and a guy started to cross the road while the traffic light indicates red. The guy looks the same as the person I saw in the first one and the girl looks like me. I realise the first guy and the second one look like my brother. It looks like that we're about to cross the road but then, there's a truck over speed and it was about to hit us but then, the person who looks like my brother grab the little girl and it hit him. The person looks dead while the girl have a lot of injury.