True Ending: Makoto

(Japanese)

Alice's P.O.V

As a promise from Makoto that I will date him today, I wear my usual shirt actually. Hans-nii birthday present never seize to attract my eyes. The only item I'll bring is just my phone and my wallet. Nothing more, nothing less.

As I'm ready, I walk downstairs and greeted by Hans-nii who's walking towards the kitchen. It took me awhile to realise that he's here and not in the hospital. Since there's quite some time left I follow my brother to talk while drinking water as I am nervous with Makoto today.

"Hi Hans-nii," I greet him and he looked at me in surprise while drinking a glass of water.

"Going out today?" he ask.

"Yeah," I simply answered. "I've never seen you wearing that sweater for a long time," I blurted while taking water from it's dispenser.

He look at his sweater then said, "Quite long actually but it's really comfortable."

"It reminds me of the painting though," I blurted while take a sip of the water.

"Long ago, I've been using this quite often," he said.

"You are free today?" I ask after I finished drinking.

"Yeah," he answered. "Help me wash this too," I take his glass then wash it inside of the sink. "Going out with Makoto?" he knows.

It took me a several minute to answer but I did it anyway, "Yeah." He took out his phone then started to text someone. I've got curious then ask, "Who's that?"

He look at me in surprise then answered, "Just a patient."

I smiled then tease him, "But patient makes appointment at the hospital." He look at em and he is flustered to say something. "Come on, you can tell me. I can keep it a secret," I said to relief him.

He look around to see anyone then look at me back and said, "The artist Taeyeon came to our hospital once and I was her doctor in charge. Out of no reason, we exchange numbers and now we chat with each other frequently."

I opened my mouth in disbelief after hearing his word. "I don't want to say this but I ship both of you," I said while chuckling alongside with him.

"Thanks," he said. "Good luck with Makoto then," he reminds me.

"Thanks," I have his gratitude.

During this talk, I got day dream and reminiscing the past when I was with brother. That day when there's just both of us. Not to be rude or ungrateful, it's just that Hans-nii is the only one who I received love when I was still a child. Those days is already passed and now I've received a lot of love from my other brothers including mother.

"Thinking about somethings?" my brother ask then I snap to the reality back.

"Yeah, there's one moment where I really want," I said with a smile still reminiscing it. "The hug," I said looking at him.

"Aww, come here. I'll give you a hug," he said and I went to him then we hug each other.

"Pat me," I said and he did it.

We broke the hug then we look at each other and he ask, "Anything else?"

"That's enough," I said with my head shaking. "I think I better go now," I said after looking at the time.

"Have a safe trip," my brother said as I walk towards the exit.

In front, Makoto already wait for me while leaning onto his brand new car with his eyes close. I take this chance to take a picture of him. Looks like he's taking a nap. I don't want to disturb him or anything but we're somehow wasting time.