Chapter 27: Revealed

Parad's P.O.V

(Korean)

My hand is now forming a fist while my teeth is greeted, I look up to the sky where the broken ceiling is still visible and my bloodlust is just uncontainable and cannot be control. "He really got me worked out," I said angrily.

"Parad," I heard someone's voices besides Makoto. I turn around and saw most of Alice's friends walk up to me.

"What happen? Why are they after Alice?" the guy who seem to like Alice asked me in scared voice.

"He already knows the secret," I switch my gaze to Makoto and I nod in understanding.

"I don't have time to explain here," I answered.

"But Alice is in danger," short guy asking me.

"I know, and I will use all my energy to find her and disintegrate him," I said.

They all looked at me in surprise and understand what I'm saying thus they just follow my order while I'm trying to figure out the riddle the guy gave it to me. 'The place where light expires and darkness prevail' I'm still thinking about those riddles.

"Makoto," I called him and he looked at me. "How many casualties are there and did anybody died?" I ask not to my concern about this people.

"No one hurt and loses their lives. All of them are in perfect condition," he answered and I nod my head.

"We have to get back to my house. I need to find answers about his riddle," I said but everyone seems agitated.

"Master Parad," Makoto called me. "Give me permission to go back to Japan to bring reinforcement."

"We are not in the army but permission granted," I said looking at him.

"I'm following you also," the guy wearing feather earring said.

Makoto nod his head without hesitation and with his power both of them disappear before our eyes. As they already disappear, I walk my way to the exit and walk on the route to my house while the others are following me from behind.

'Don't worry Alice, I will get you back' I made a promise in my head.

As I got to my house, I immediately go to my twin's study room and start to take each book out to find any relevant answers towards the figure's riddle. Any book that I found it doesn't have the answers, I threw it on the floor.

"Parad!" someone started to call my name in a very inappropriate tone. "You have an explanation to give!" he said then I glare at them and they flinch in horror.

"Can't you see, I'm also trying my best to find the answers?" I ask and they stayed quiet.

Everyone just stay in deadly silent moment while I'm still trying my best finding the answers towards the riddle before I explain everything to them about the secrets which Alice holds. I pick out one book then open it and there I found the answers towards the riddle.

I read the chapter thoroughly while walking around the room too. Everyone is probably anxious right now. I closed the book as I finished reading the chapter. "So... answers?" a guy with sharp face asked me.

"Which one do you want to hear first?" I ask looking at them.

"About Alice of course!" a girl asked.

I take a deep breathe then started explaining, "As you all know that Alice used to be an Eve and now she have the spirit of light within her body."

"Yeah we know that, but what does that figure really want from her?" another girl ask.

"Even if she used to be an Eve but the essence of Eve is still within her," I answered.