Chapter 5: Plan

Saika P.O.V

"So if you want to make a song you need an experience, but for your problem.... CAN YOU STOP DOING YOUR AEGYO," I'm really mad at him when he do his aegyo. Ok calm down everything just for his revenge and it will be over, "Sorry about that my eyes quite hurt when you did that,"I said

"Oh come on I'm always like this, especially around with girls," his name always can come by 'Oh' Sehun. I hate men with aegyo. "If you mad again, you're gonna get twice the punishments,"his grinning now.

"Ok, I don't want anymore trouble. Anyway, if you really want to make a song you must experience thing first. From what I look, you want to make your song title like a love one so you should date someone," I finished explaining, then he look at me with a smirk.

"Well you're already here, I think I might experience it right now," his getting more and more weird. "How about today we go out on a date?" Here we go again.

I wave my hand as a no in front of him and said "I have enough date yesterday and I don't want it anymore, besides if we go out people gonna know you're a star, and I have to make another doll,"he confused.

"Doll? What do you mean?" He ask and I answered about what happen yesterday. "Ooooooh, Suho must be really good looking after you make him up," he keep on smiling like a kid. Sigh boys will always be boys.

"I just got an idea, why don't we share some of our experience and this can make a great song,"he confused when I give those ideas. But he nod slowly.

"So how? Because you're here and how I should make one,"this guy doesn't get what I mean.

"Ok. Don't you remember yesterday I had a date with Suho," now his eyes is getting bigger. "So I can give my experience from yesterday, and you can give yours then we can make a song,"it hurts my mouth talking too much.

"Well I'm a playboy alright, so I like those idea. I've been dating many girls," as I thought, good looking guy always a playboy and I just push him and ask him not to date me. "Why? The last girl already broke up with me," he said and this make me really want to runaway from him. "Oh yeah another thing, this song I'm gonna perform on the festival," he remind me of the festival we talk about when I arrived at his house.

"So you still don't have any idea for the festival?" I ask. He just say no but then he say that Luhan is a great planner. I going to his house after this. "Anyway let's talk about experience and make the song lyric,"he nod and smile.

We kept on talking and writing the song but then I really hate when he talk about the girl he used to date and broke up, I must get away from him. When suddenly the clock hits 12 we finished the song, it's called 'Song 2 You'.

After we finished, I head to Luhan house next. I go to the nearest bus stop and went to Gangnam.

"Come in,"I saw him when I just arrived, he lives in a big house to I see. "I know you want to discuss about something and I just make an excuse when I said that I want to do a music with you but you're already did with Sehun,"I swear to god he reads my mind.

"Okay, then why don't we discuss about the festivals?"I ask and his face kinda look weird.

"I thought it was about your position but never mind that can work too,"I have no idea what's he talking about. We came inside his house and start the discussion.

"I thought about doing this type of festival but we gonna need a lot more people and since our university is full of stars, I don't think this is suitable,"I said while showing the idea.

"From what I see this is not a bad idea and it might work if we have many people supporting us and sponsored to this idea. For the stars maybe they can wear something else to perform? I don't have much of the idea but what I can do is to make a strategic place. Maybe you can ask some one else and we can discuss it together,"I like what he said and the person in my mind right now was Wei, Ace, Leo, Kathy and brother.