Chapter 24: Beautiful Date

(Japanese)

Alice's P.O.V

The hospital was fun and tiring, there's a lot patience coming and it just continues. Now I know why my first brother work as a doctor, even though it's tiring, our hard work will pay off. I'm a doctor in health department, unlike my first brother, he works in all of the department.

I'm just sitting down while drinking tea in my office after all of tiring work, then suddenly someone knock on my door. A nurse open the door and said to me that I have a guest waiting outside. I'm confused then I look at the time and I realise that I promise a date with Taehyung. I change my shirt slowly to save my energy but on the same time I try to do it fast. I told Makoto to wait for me at the house so I have to be independent.

I change my attire to the attire I wore during the day. I go out of my brother office (I took his office for the time being) and meet up with Taehyung who's waiting at the lobby while standing up. I greet him with pant because of tiredness. He saw me in this state, he immediately give me water and hug me. His making a scene in public now. Without hesitation, I broke the hug and drink the water he offered to me slowly.

I gave him the bottle back and said with both my hands plead for forgiveness, "Sorry I totally forgot about the promise."

"You're hurt now Alice, don't be too sensitive," he said.

"But it's a promise and I almost broke it," I protest.

He hug me again and said, "I'm much more worried about your health. If you're sick how am I suppose to have fun with you?"

"You can take care of me," I said after a while of hesitation.

He broke the hug and look at me. His eyes are full of worried, I felt warm to know that he cares about me just like my brothers do. "But for now I have plan to do together with you."

He pulled slowly yet forcefully and I ask, "Where are we going anyway?"

"We have a lot of things to do together," he answered but I want a specific answers.

After a while, we arrived at the cinema and again I was panting by his pulling and walking. Yet he still take care of me.

"Let's watch this movie," he showed me the tickets for the movie 'Beauty and the Beast'.

"Okay then," I said and we all go inside of the cinema.

We found our seat, a couple seat to be precise and Taehyung just sit besides me with a bag of popcorn and soft drinks with him while I have mineral water only. The movie haven't started yet so in the end, both of us stuck in awkward silence.

I felt suspicious when most of the time I look around, people are eyeing on us especially girls and they eyeing on me the most. I just let out a weird expression to myself.

In the end I ask and also to break the awkward silence with Taehyung, "Why didn't you put up your cover up? I feel awkward over here."

"You feel awkward because of me aren't you?" he's making a joke now. But then he continue saying, "I'm just kidding, I want a date with you without covering my face so you could always remember the moment we had together. Just ignore them, or I could tell everyone inside of the cinema that I'm dating with the famous girl in Japan."

Is he threatening me? I don't anyone knows my identities yet so without hesitation I answered, "I'll pick the first one."

As the movie started, all the audience finally pay attention to the screen rather than looking at both of us. We watch the movie in silent while I do hear Taehyung nimble a handful of popcorn. While I just drink a mineral water to prevent dehydration even though inside of this cinema is cold.