Ending: Luhan

(Japanese)

Alice's P.O.V

Piano always makes a beautiful voice as I press any key I had in mind and press the sustaining pedal. The music just filled up the house until, my family even the servant are entertained by my music. Instead of composing songs, I just play it randomly as I am a prodigy.

After I finished playing, people start to clap their hands and I bow to them. "Aleumdabgo, agassi," (That was beautiful young lady)one of the butler said while wiping his tears.

"Jeolm-eun agassiwa geuman haeyo. Aelliseulago bulleojuseyo, " (Stop with the young lady. Call me Alice) I said because hear that makes me really uncomfortable.

"That was awesome little sis," Riku-nii suddenly come.

"Oh hey Riku-nii," I greet him. "How's your studies?" I ask.

"Hans is really scary but today I'm taking an exam for degree certificate," he answered while lean in on the piano.

I clap for him then said, "Congratulations."

He just smile and chuckled. "Oh, mom ask you to run an errand," he said.

"What do I have to buy?" I ask.

"It's not a lot," he said while taking out the list. "Buy eggs, noddles, apples, oranges and some snacks," he answered. "Here take this with you, so you would not forgot," he remind me and give me the list back.

"I'm going now," I said as I take my jacket.

(Korean)

Since I don't have my driving license yet, I just commute. Luckily, today it's a working day. It means less people on the public transport. I took the train to go to the mall. It's a good thing in the train there's less people so I can sit on the bench.

After the train stop to my destination, I went out and straight away walk towards the mall. I took a basket since the amount stuff I need to buy is not a lot. I walk around to find the stuff I need to buy. I bought a box contains of 20 eggs, 10 pieces of both fruits and finally five packets of noodles contains 10 noodles each packet. What is left now is snacks. I don't really eat junk food so I might become decisive when it comes to it.

While searching for some snacks and just put it randomly, I saw a figure that I found it familiar. I don't have any intention to move closer but the search for the snacks made me go closer to it.

"Oh, I didn't see you there, Alice," that voice belongs to Luhan.

I turn to his direction and he greet me with his smile. I'm literally blushing now. "Oh hey," I greet him back. "Doing some groceries too?" I ask.

"No, more likely a last minute packing," he answered.

"Oh going for vacation?" I ask in curious.

"No," he answered. "It's more likely going back to my hometown," he clear it up.

I have no idea but my heart suddenly tear apart. "Why?" I ask in concern suddenly.

"My mom wants me to take care of some business," he answered. "I don't think I will be coming back to South Korea sooner," he added.

My heart just ache more hearing the last part. I composed myself instead then ask another question like, "So you're buying this for your parents?"

"Yeah," he answered. "Also for my relatives," he added.

"I see," that's all I could mustered. Then I gather up my courage and ask him, "When is your flight?"

"Tonight, around 9 p.m," he answered casually. That makes me hurt even more.