Chapter 17: Reunion

No one's/Author P.O.V

(Korean)

"It's such a pity that Saika didn't come to the party," V said while stretching both of his arm upwards. "Baekhyun are you sure you saw the right person?" he ask.

"Hey, I already said that she looks almost the same. Maybe a doppelgänger," she answered.

"Oh well, whatever it is. Maybe she still need time to heal," Ruka said while sipping her coffee.

"Isn't it supposed to be friends the one who needed to heal another friend?" Ken said.

"That is the stage two for healing. She's still in stage one where she needs to be alone," Ruka answered.

"Whatever it is you guys talking about Saika, trust me she will come back," Farah appear and put down a drink "here's your iced mint coffee," she said while giving it to Ken.

"Thanks," Ken said. "Farah come sit with us, take a break," he offered.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I have to work to get money," she response. "Time is money."

"You guys somehow do any part time job?" Baekhyun ask Ruka.

"Yeah," she answered. "The only person who is rich in Class Zero was Saika. No one else," she added.

Suddenly, the door of the cafe open and Makoto is there walking towards the counter. However Alice is actually waiting outside, sitting while reading a book and listen to music.

"Welcome to Sun and Moon cafe. May I take your order," a receptionist ask.

"I would like one iced americano and one iced honey lavender tea," he said. The girl nod and receive the money from Makoto.

"Please wait at your seat and we will give you your order," the receptionist said and Makoto just nod then return to his seat.

"Wow... you're lucky Mi Ra," Farah said while preparing an order from another customer.

"Oh Farah, don't say that. But I have to admit, that guy is hot," Mi Ra said while preparing the order.

"You know, if that guy interested in you, both of you might go out," Farah said again.

"Nah. I prefer personality rather than faces," she said.

"You are one tough lady," Farah mutter.

"Oh I'm sorry Farah. Can you bring this order to that guy again outside? I forgot transfer this month money to my mom," she ask favour to Farah and she's just nod.

When Mi Ra go, Farah bring the tray to the people's order then go outside. "How come that guy can stay outside while it's winter?" she look at him in odd then she saw someone sitting across him. "Oh too bad, he's take-," Farah suddenly stop for awhile when she saw the lady. Farah shook off her thought and just deliver the order.

Farah went back inside with rush and immediately go to the guys. "Farah what's wrong?" Ken ask.

"I just saw Saika outside," she raised her voice because of disbelief. All of them including Ruka surprised.

"Are you sure?" Baekhyun ask. "Where is she then?" he added.

"She's still outside with someone," Farah said while pointing at the position they sit. "Oh no, they've gone," she said after she turn around.

"They might not gone too far. Let's go and search for her," V said and all of them nod their heads.

"I'm sorry Mi Ra, I have to do some errand real fast today," Farah said and put down her apron.