Chapter 16: The Sacred Story

Present time

No ones's/Author P.O.V

"Guys!" Ruka shout at Kai and Jin. "Wait up," she continue her walking when she reach their paces.

"What's wrong with you?" Kai ask.

"You look like someone who just being left by your own mother," Jin said and Ruka just glare at them.

"Nothing much, but have you guys seen Ace and V or even Baekhyun lately?" she said what she wants to say.

"Probably fetching Kris, Luhan and Tao," Jin answered.

"What about Alain?" she ask again.

"He's in the classroom with Jungkook," Kai answered. Then they walk together to their classes and chat a little bit more until Ruka realise something.

"It's quite weird isn't it," she started to speak.

"What weird?" Jin ask with confused face.

"It's almost been like a 6 month you guys have a comeback," she said again.

"Your point?" Kai ask.

"It's just that.... sigh... it's just that... you know... her," she's afraid to said it out loud.

"I think you're correct though. It's been a long time Saika doesn't come back to Korea after the incident," Jin know what she's about to said. There's a moment of silence when they mention it.

Suddenly, a running footsteps are heading towards them. Ruka and both of the guys turn back and saw Miu holding her knees while taking a breathe after she was chasing them.

"Have you guys heard the news?!!" she said out loud and make them confuse. "There's a sign coming from every part of the world," she said and taking her breathe again.

"And...," Kai is trying to help her continue.

"This!" she show the symbols to them. "I think it's related to Saika, while these other two symbols, I don't know it belongs to who," she said.

 "I think it's related to Saika, while these other two symbols, I don't know it belongs to who," she said