Chapter 10: Sick

Wei P.O.V

I'm bored right now. Wait everyday I am bored that's why I always go to my lovers office. She always come early and now I'm waiting her in front of the gate.

"Yo, Wei," Xiao coming to my way and I greet him "You're waiting for her?" I just answered what I'm thinking right now.

"She's always funny when she is mad. But don't you think today she's somehow fashionably late?" I'm getting worried about her. She would come one hour before the class start.

"Why don't you text her?" Xiao give me an idea and I follow what he said.

To: Saika
Are you okay? Where are you? I'm waiting for you.

I send it and wait for her to reply. The longer I wait, it's about time to start the class. I'm getting worried about her. Xiao told me that I should go and study first. 'Please be okay' I beg like she's gonna die. Yet I'm worried sick about her.

30 minutes later

"Wei. Weiiiii. Wei!" I heard someone shouting but I ignored it. I'm still daydreaming about Saika. "Wei, get out of my classroom now!" I heard a slam and get out of my day dream and beg Mr JiHoo to give me another chance but I got kick out.

After my embarrassment end, I go straight to Saika's room but she's not in there. I thought to myself that maybe she's gonna arrive late or she hate me when I always rude to her or maybe she's not gonna study here anymore after she got her result. What am I thinking? If she's gonna go she must have give up on her position. I even ask the dean and I got a shocking news.

"No! She must not do that. Are you sure about this," I shout to the dean. She cannot leave, she must stay on her position and I must be on her side.

"Calm down Wei. I'm not sure if she accept it but the chance for her is big. I also don't want to lose her," dean explained "She's the first Councilwoman that you pick and she's also make the university alive," she add.

I go out and try to find one of her friend. I'm really scared right now and even when she's not gonna die, my heart are thinking those. I search and search until I saw Ruka. I stop her and ask if she and her another friends knows what happen to her and she said no, she even call her friends and answered that they also don't know. Now Ruka faces are also worried. She said that she's gonna find her other friends to talk what happen to her. I go away and try to find anyone who last meet her.

I search and search and there's no clue about her. The bell ring and I have to go but I don't feel like studying and I can't even focus about today. All I can think about is her.

Hwi Young P.O.V

I have a weird feelings going on. I don't feel any presence besides me. I cannot sleep until I gave up and open my eyes to look if she's there, sadly no and she's not in her room too. I go out to find Zu Ho because I know he's the last person who Saika met. What happen to my little flower?

"Chani, have you seen Zu Ho?" I saw Chani and go ask him if he sees him or not but the answer is negative.

"I thought, he's with Ro Woon?" He answered and I go find Ro Woon in a rush.

I found Ro Woon but Zu Ho is not with him. Where did he go and what happen to Saika?

Zu Ho P.O.V

To: Saika
Where are you? I thought we're gonna celebrate together? Please answered me.

I close my phone as that is the last text I gave to her. Is she try to runaway from me? Did I go overboard yesterday? I'm worried about you, Saika.