Chapter 4: Beautiful World

Saika P.O.V

I go to my closet and search for cloth that I want to wear, and luckily I found one that I love. This dress is my 16th birthday present that was given from my brother, this dress is my treasure and also it fit any height. I grab my phone and all the stuff that I should bring.

"You look pretty today. Any occasion?"I was walking downstairs and towards the living room, then brother saw me wearing this dress while I'm walking to him for greeting in the morning.

"Yeah I have a date today,"I answered.

"Oh a da--WHAT!!?"brother suddenly spit his morning tea and immediately shout when he heard the 'date' word. "You have a date!? With who? Is he a boy? Why? Where are you going? How did I do not know about this?"he ask too many question when I always go out with someone as a date, here comes the father side of brother.

"Oh just with a classmate and please ask the question one by one, brother,"I said.

"Just for two days of your classes, you're already have a date? You're a fast one Saika,"

"Oh, this was actually a punishment for me, because I was rude to him,"now I can see his eyes is full of surprises and I can see his anger when he heard those word.

"Well that guy I'm gonna kill him. How dare he try to punish my sister. What's his name?"he ask and I answered it was Suho. "Ok get ready, I'm gonna kill him straight away and I don't care if he is a Kpop star at all,"he stands up from his seat and I immediately push him back to sit.

"It's okay brother, it's just a friendly date not a relationship date,"I explained to him.

"You sure?"he ask and I just nod. "I still have a doubt. Are you really sure?"gosh why can't he just believe me? I nod and I do a pinky promise to him and finally he accept it. "Okay then, if anything happen, call me. I'm going to the hospital now and I might be going home late, so buy or let the leader of EXO buy you food or you can cook for yourself or maybe eat outside by your own or with him, got it. See you,"he really press his word when it comes to a person who I'm dating. I bid him goodbye when he's already in the car. Then there was a message coming out of my phone.

From:xxx-xxx-xxxx

Hey where do you live? I'm gonna pick you up and this is Suho. Luhan gave me your number yesterday.

I thought Luhan were supposed to keep my phone number and cannot give it to other people. Sigh he cannot be trusted then. Now I know this mysterious phone number and put it to his name.

To:Suho

I live in xxxxx.

After a while I heard a car hon and I know it was him. I came out and saw his face full of surprises when he saw my mansion. "How, do you like it? Somehow you were so silent when you saw my house," he still staring at it and I just snap my finger in front of his face.

Then he averted his gaze to me and still full of surprises but now he was blushing immediately when he saw me.

Suho P.O.V

I was so surprised when I saw her house, it twice bigger than my house, her house is also bigger than any mansion that rich people have ever exist in the world. It looks like a castle, no a palace. Even I cannot describe it. Then I saw her finger snapping in front of me and saw her, she look very beautiful today like a goddess and I snap to reality back.

"Your house is so big and you look very pretty today,"I answered her questions and realise that both of us were blushing. "So where do you wanna go today," I ask.