Chapter 7: Another date

Saika P.O.V

Sigh. After the festival, the term break just started. Now I have no idea what to do alone. "Brother," I wanted to start a conversation with him before he leaves, "at the hospital, do they have any part time job that I can do or anything that I can do during this term break?" I really want to do something now.

"No. It's a hospital Saika, not some place you can play around. Maybe if there is, I can let you," that's gonna take a long time. All I have to do is just wait then. Brother went out of the house and go to his work. I'm alone in the house again. Sigh, things never change. But then, I wonder how was brother before I exist when his family is still alive. And now, I'm remembering the dream, it's been bugging me since the day we finished the festival. I'm so bored until I feel like want to hangout and do a sightseeing with Ace.

To: Ace
I'm bored. Entertain me.

I'm waiting for his answer and it make me wondered how his reaction be like?

From: Ace
What am I supposed to do?

I knew he would answered like this.

To: Ace
Help me do a sightseeing.

From: Ace
Get ready I'll be there. Can't you just ask somebody else?

I obey what he texted. Ace is cold and kind at the same time. I know his heart is warm. Who cares I'm gonna have him for today. Just kidding, I like him as a friend.

Ace P.O.V

(Japanese)

This girl is bored and always try to take on my nerve, no matter she's my friend and I will do anything to make her happy. 'Please protect Saika. His back and you know very well that his targeting her,' that words given from Hans. I have to protect her from that worthless guy.

I arrived to her house, she came out with her casual attire. There's must be a skirt and underneath it are her jeans. She got into my car and I drove straight to Seoul tower.

"How long have you been staying in Korea?" she start the first conversation.

"Right after we finished school. Don't you remember that all of us have the scholarship?" her IQ is big but her memories are quickly forgotten.

"I know but the real question is, why did you choose here?" I think I should tell her the truth.

"You know, I love dance right?" she nod, "My mom wants me to continue on writing stories and I trick her that I will study here but then, secretly I'm keep on dancing besides all of us did the same thing,"both of us laugh.

I love to write as a hobby and to release stress. Dancing is different, it make feels alive and I know who I am. My mother never gives me the right of my freedom. I envy Saika, she only have her brother and he gives her many freedom she wants and love.

"That's a long face you have. Thinking of something?" I'm back to reality when she open her mouth.

"Nothing. Anyway we arrived," we get out of the car and go straight inside it. "Wow, Korea is pretty looking from high view," she impressed.

"You wanna do a sightseeing until where?" I ask and she answered until anywhere I can go. "I have all the time if you want to go anywhere but I think I can show you right until Gangnam. Is that okay?" she doesn't mind and nod.

We become like a kid for a moment and we play around. We never obey rules. I may see her as a girl until now my heart is racing really fast and make me falling for her. We stopped and take our breath.