Chapter 6: Moon Without The Stars

Saika P.O.V

It took us like 2 weeks to prepare everything for the festival and it feels very worth it. I see many people coming to our university, they are from international people mostly, since we make it an open day together, not just that even I saw a stars coming. What the dean said was true, this place always have it's own fun if we create it.

"Brother," I wave my hand when I saw brother come to this event "glad you could come. I thought you were busy in the hospitals?"

"I got a day off by sudden, so I decided to come here to waste my time and watch over you," his really protective.

"The brother I know always use his time by doing something good but this is new," I'm getting really curious about him.

"Hmmm, let me think. I finished doing everything that I always do for living and now I will be here with you," his eyes flashing. Let's start.

"Ok, but please don't be so overprotective and I hate when someone always follow me around. Enjoy the festival brother," I bid him goodbye and I wanna see the people whose gonna perform.

I arrived at the music class to see if all of them are getting ready but I was greeted by Baekhyun. "You want to check if all of us are getting ready," just exactly what I'm going to say.

"So can I come in to give the schedule?" I ask while holding the paper in front of him and he put my hand down and nod. This guy is cool. So I just come in and announce the schedule the performance. "So the first group shall perform are BTS with the title DOPE," that's a weird song title.

"Yeah-," I heard someone getting near to me and I just ignore him and go to other group? "Next one shall be Miu and Kanon, song title 'Moonlight Sonata'. Farah, you gonna sing 'Cool Kids', you guys already cool enough to play those. Especially you, Farah," they look with a smirk on me, 'they are my best friends after all' I thought looking at them. "UP10TION 'Catch Me', LOL what a weird sound, just kidding the choreography of the song is cool though," I laugh so hard in my heart.

"Saika, when is the orchestral group gonna perform?" Gabriel come in by sudden and I just said the last one and she go away, she's a simple girl.

"Where was I, oh yeah. Next one is EXO, title 'Overdose'," I see they all nod in proud because of the title, for me the title sound like people take drugs overdose. "VIXX and the song are 'Chained Up'," this one sounds so abusive. "So before the last one is you and all of the dance machines. Have you find any song for you to dance?" I look at Bongyoung. He said the song that they gonna dance are GDFR, really that song?

I went to the instrument room and said to Gabriel everything is set and the orchestra is the last performance.

Sigh, I look like a zombie now. It's a good thing Ace and Minamori willing to become the MC. Now what shall I do is greet people and look around.

Ace P.O.V

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask Minamori.

"Yeah. Come on, it's been a long time though," she still doesn't want to give up.

"She don't like us to do this even though she loves it. Besides, if we do this she will be very mad and never gonna forgive us," I explain to her.

"All we need to do is just do that. Come on, I mean seriously she'll not gonna know right after we do it," she keep on wanted to do this.

Sigh, I don't have any other choice but to agree. "So, how we gonna do it?" I change.

"Simple all we need to do is take care of her with the help of Class Zero, then she will do it in front of the people and this festival gonna ends at night. Midnight, I suppose to remember and maybe she gonna sing that song," Minamori is clever but too dangerous to discuss about something.