Chapter 31: Family

(Japanese)

Alice's P.O.V

All of us finally arrived back in Korea safe and sound. Instead of parting our ways, the idols, my friends and brother's friends including Takeru and Dan decided to have a sleepover on our house. Good thing our house is huge and have lots room. Brother just feel disappointed on his life right now. I'm planning to go back to Boseung-gun to meet mother also bringing my brother along.

I notice brother looked at me, I looked at him back and asked, "Is there something wrong?"

He smiled and answered, "No it's just you. You look good now. White hair with different coloured eyes." I look at the mirror and what he said is correct. My hair is still white, my right eyes is coloured blue while my left eye is coloured red, not ghoul's eye though and my skin colour is still pale. I have no idea but for me, I'm perfect. "Since you have a lot of brother, shouldn't you call us differently. No 'brother'," brother said.

Since he said that, I think of a way to call my brothers so I won't confuse them which one I called. So I decided and try calling them, "How about, Hans-nii, Yabo-nii, Parad-nii and Riku-ni?"

Hans-nii just smile and said, "That's perfect."

Then I keep on repeating the words with joy. I really like my new life now. "Hans-nii, why don't we go to Boseong-gun together and meet mother together?" I ask.

He think about it first then questioned, "Today?"

I don't know what to choose so I nod slowly. "The car won't fit in six people though," Yabo-nii said.

"Don't worry, all of us go and meet her. Then I just teleport back to our house and wait for you guys," Parad-nii suggest.

"In that case let's go in the car now," Hans-nii said and we all go.

He drives the car while I seat at the back with Yaboku and Riku. I'm trying to bond with them. We talk a lot of stuff on the way to Boseong-gun. Since it's still daylight, I think we can go back before evening. I realise that the war last 24 hours judging by the time right now.

We finally arrive at Boseong-gun, thankfully there wasn't any traffic on the way here. I ask a favour from my brothers to wait so I can surprise mother by our arrival and they all agreed to it. I go to the cafe and ask the worker there to called my mom.

"Oh Alice. You're back," mother flash a smile on me.

I hug her and said, "I miss you, mother."

She hugged me back then say, "You are always welcome." We broke the hug then she ask, "Is there something wrong?"

"There's a surprise for you," I said then close her eyes with my hands and walk towards my brothers.

"Where are you taking me Alice?" she asked.

"It's a surprise mom. I'm sure you gonna love it," I said. Then we finally arrived at the destination I ask mother if she's ready and she nod without hesitation.

I put my hands away and she opened her eyes. There she saw the four men standing and smiling looking at her. She hold her mouth and broke into tears. She run towards them and touch their faces to know if it's real or not.

"It's been a long time mom," Hans-nii said.

"Yaboku," she cried then continue saying, "It's been a long time."

"How are you mother?" Yabo-nii ask but she's just crying.

"Riku, I can't believe you have grown," mother shift to Riku-nii.