Chapter 11: Can I have this dance?

Saika P.O.V

After I'm sick, things started to change. Wei is now less hyper than before, EXO doesn't even bother me to sit with them anymore and the most weird thing happen to me was this morning, brother wasn't waiting for me until I wake up and have breakfast together. I don't feel good and it also give me a chill.

"I'm here, so what do you want me to do?" Wei come in with a knock before he entered. I show him a paper with three different colours and command him to cut into pieces.

"Since all of the 'idols' want to go Japan with me, I have an idea which involves these cards. If they got a black card, they're with me," I said and he ask if my friends are gonna do it too and I answered yes.

"So, even though I'm helping you right now, I have to play it?" I answered no because I give him reward for helping me by letting him go to Japan with my team and his face looks very happy.

"If so, let me give you a hand," this is Hwi Young's voice. I turn my head and saw him coming from the balcony.

"So it means I have to let you be in my group?" I ask and Wei instantly said no. I lied to Hwi Young that he's lying and let him come with me but Wei did an aegyo saying that he wanted to go alone with me. I just ignore it.

"Wǒ de xiǎo huāduǒ bìxū yǔ wǒ," (My little flower must be with me) Hwi Young said and I hide my blush before Wei gets angry and Hwi Young tease me.

"Suí nǐ," (Whatever) I answered and three of us start to cut together and during the cutting, both of them almost argue. Good thing I was there and stop their fight before it gets worst.

After we cut it, I put the cards inside a box and start to shake it to let it be random. Wei and Hwi Young look at me and I just take out the black card and give it to them. Sigh, boys never matured. We go to the cafeteria and all of us start to call all the people who wants to follow me on the trip.

"Okay, all of you have to play this game which is if you get the black card you will coming with me while the other card will be your team for the trip," I explain immediately after all of them came.

"So it means that if we get the same card, we can go with you," Baekhyun ask and I nod "What about the other card? Are we gonna go separate? I mean if we not with you, do we have to go to other place than Kyoto?" he added.

"No, you guys can come with me but only 18 people can follow me in group because I arrange it into people per group including myself which is around 57 people are going, I divided into three groups because it will look weird if people see all of us walk together," I explain and all of them nod, I take that as yes for them to understand.

"But why Hwi Young and Wei already have a black card?" Jungkook ask and I answered that they help me just now. As the discussion finished, they all start to take the cards.

As they hold the card, I ask them to find the same colour and I start counting the numbers of people. "Okay. Wei, Hwi Young, Zu Ho, Baekhyun, Luhan, Chen, Xiumin, Leo, Hakyeon, Ravi, Taehyung, Jimin, Kuhn, Ace, Sanhu, Sarang, Miu, Taeyang and I are one group," I said after seeing them in black card.

"What shall we call our team?" N ask and Ace said not to call it anything. Thank god he said that, I hate people making name for team that do something for a while.

"Where was I. Bongyoung, Hongbin, Jin, Hyuk, Ken, Dawon, Chani, Lay, Farah, Kris, D.O, Kai, Ruka, Kathy, Jinhoo, Namjoon, Yoon Gi, Ro Woon, Ho Seok and Youngbin are holding the red cards," I counted again and they look happy.

"I bet this is gonna be the best team," Rap Monster said and I said who cares. I burn him.

"Next we have, Jae Yoon, In Seong, Max, Kanon, Minamori, Gabriel, Tao, Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol, Bitto, Kogyeol, Woo Seok, Seon Ye In, Hang Yu Jin, Hwanghee, Dong Yeol, Jin, Jungkook and Jimin one team," I said since they're holding a blue card. I miscounted, there's 59 people. Well at least I have the least of the people.