Chapter 2: Altale

Saika P.O.V

I woke up with a sworn eyes because of tiredness. Now I'm preparing myself to go to the university. I went downstairs and saw brother look very formal 'God he looks very handsome' again I compliment him in my mind. Gosh my mind is still fall in love with him.

"Saika, stop falling in love with my look and just come right now or you'll be late for your first day in university," he said and I just nod my head as a yes.

1 hour later

"Saika, wake up we're arrive," I heard brother wake me up and it looks like I'm still wanna go to wonderland. I kiss him on his cheek as goodbye and went inside the school compound, I turn back to face brother whose in the car and said "Take care of the patient and not your health," I joke to him.

"Here goes nothing,"I said it to give me strength. 'Hmmm looks like I have to meet the dean first and then the first subject I have is my favourite subject, music. I can't wait to play one of my pieces that I have on mind right now' I thought about it really long until I bumped into someone and made me fall.

"Gosh I'm so sorry I hit you by sudden," I said with a worried face.

"It's ok at least it doesn't hurt me or wet my shirt" I look up and saw him that his face was kinda familiar like I've seen him before or he is kinda look like a star from the sky that came from the television.

"Thank you very much because you forgive me and can I ask you, where is the dean office of this university,"I ask in desperate because I am very late to see her.

"Sure I can take you to her office,"he said with a smile and it make feel that I want to be friend with him.

After for a walk, I'm finally here." Anyway thank you for your help and I hope we can meet each other again,"

"I would love to meet you again and by the way what is your name. My name is Wei,"he ask and made me feel very suspicious. "You'll found out soon," I said with a smile.

I bid him goodbye and went inside the office. "Well just the right person I'm looking for, come take a seat Miss Saika,"the dean said. "Well I'm here just to tell you that I'm really not interested in the---,"" I know you don't want it but I can't change it, because the old councilman has summon the 5 of you,"she cut me off, well there's nothing I could do but accept it.

"Can I ask you, who is the other 4 candidates?," I ask because I'm very curious for some thoughts. "Well, there are 3 candidates among the boys and 2 candidates for girls which includes you. The first candidate name is Leo, his IQ result is 180 and he even can study ten subject at a short of time with the correct answers and his specialty is singing," Leo, I wonder why his name is after the name of the constellation?

"The next one is, Luhan. He's from China came to Korea to study a little bit more of music. IQ results is 185 and the specialty, he can make his own song," just 5 marks more than Leo.

"Moving on then, the girl candidate name is Lorde the first and youngest singer songwriter in New Zealand. She can't speak Korean so I hope when you meet her, you have to speak English. And her IQ is the same as Leo,"looks like that constellation guy have a 'pair'.

"The next candidate is Charlie Puth. He also can't speak Korean just like Lorde but the song he writes always lovely and his IQ is 190,"almost to 200 this dude.

"So why are they school here if they came from another country I mean some of them cannot even speak Korean except Leo and it made me feel like, that they should deserve better than this,"I said with confusion face to her.

"Well to be honest they the one who decide it, not us. And you don't let me finish about the last candidate, which is you. So can I continue Miss?,"so now she demanding on me. "Ok then, I also like to listen how you describe me,"looks like I'm challenging her.