Chapter 23: Musical conflict

(Japanese)

Alice P.O.V

It's been a month since I found my brother, Parad. We've been bond really close to each other just like my first brother but not that close yet. He likes to play a lot of games though, no wonder people call him 'Genius Gamer, PDX'. PDX stands for Paradox. He knows every cheat of the game but he didn't use it, he play like normal people does. Makoto however, he's also happy that there's another person who have the last name as his.

"I'm bored playing games everyday, but it's still work me out," brother said whose sitting upside down on the sofa.

"You tell me, I had to teach people martial arts. At least, this will clear my mind up," Makoto said as he get out of the sofa.

"Let's go out today then," brother suddenly hug me from behind out of nowhere.

"We already go out a lot, it's like our daily activity now," I'm tired of this.

"There's no interesting things to do now," Makoto blurted as he finish drinking water.

"I can't go out now," I suggest to them. "Taehyung's gonna take care of me today and I have to teach him piano."

"Just you alone with him?" brother look at me.

"If you don't want me to be alone, then you can stay inside of the house but I like to teach my student privately."

Brother raise his eyebrows to me and said, "If I caught anything suspicious, I'll show no mercy got that?" I laugh when he said that but he actually mean it which made me stop from laughing.

"And please take care of your health too, Alice," Makoto said. Did I saw him blush just now.

"I'm fine, thanks to you Makoto. Without you, I'll probably die right now," I said in between chuckled.

"Don't say that, it made me sad," he suddenly hug me.

"Dude," brother called him, "Not too close alright," he said separating us.

"As I was saying, if I don't have you, I won't be having this much company without you," I said smiling.

"Taehyung's not here yet, so you are in my hand right now," brother said and hug me from behind just like Taehyung. They had to do this for my health.

I have no idea what to talk about while I'm reading books. All I can do is take my time to avoid any physical activity. I hear snoring behind me, probably brother who's tired of playing games, not to mention Makoto join in the dreamworld.

I just shake my head then continue reading. There was one quote I saw which I take the book closer to my eyes and read it again, "The cherry blossom coloured red as blood and there, the one who killed many people, The One Eyed King."

Those sentence gave me a chill. "Riku Fukami," my brother suddenly said and made me startled.

"Your youngest sibling?" I ask.

"Step and yes I do accept him as my siblings just like you even though I do not meet him yet. I know him from Hans," he answered without hesitation. "He's the One Eyed King. But he lose his power when brother Hans restraint him."

"Isn't that use to avoid people to do something dangerous?" I'm confused on what type of 'restraint' I have learned.

"He use sorcery actually but rumour has it that Riku have broke the restraint spell because of the people who kidnap him. The worst part is, that people scramble around his memory, what is left now is just memory that is part of Hans," he explained then drove back to sleep.