True Ending: Wei

(Korean)

Alice's P.O.V

I'm reviewing the report from my patience as I got nothing else to do before I finally become a headmistress. As a doctor for now, I'm a psychologist. As what Hans-nii and Doctor Kang Mo Yeon suggest it turns out I'm really good at this.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door so I let the people knock it come inside of my room. As the door open, it reveals doctor Kang Mo Yeon. "What can I help you?" I ask.

"Wanna go for lunch together?" she offered.

"It's okay, I have to deal with this first and I don't think I can join either," I said.

"Why?" she look at me with confusion.

"I have to leave early and I don't feel very well lately," I answered.

"Have you done CT scan?" she ask.

"Yeah but the result doesn't show anything. Sorry doctor Kang," I pout.

"Aww it's okay, get well soon," she said then go out.

When I finished reviewing the papers, I put it back inside of the drawer then get my clothes from the rack. As I change my clothes, my phone vibrated on the table. Someone is calling me. After I finished changing, I immediately answered it.

Call from Wei
Wei: Alice, are you free today?
Alice: I just finish my work. Need any help?
Wei: Yeah, can you come to the university.
Alice: I don't have a driving license though.
Wei: I'll pick you up then.
Alice: Thanks, see you.

Finally the call end. I grab everything I need and go out of my room. On my way out I saw Hans-nii and explain to him that I have to leave early. Since he's the best brother ever, he let me as I gives a reasonable purpose truthfully including my conditions right now. When I arrived at the lobby, I saw Wei already waiting for me with his phone to keep him busy.

I go towards him and ask, "I thought you were in the university."

He jump out of surprised then said, "That scares me." I just laugh then he answered, "I didn't even go to the university yet."

"So where were you all this time?" I ask.

"I was at the dorm, turns out the hospital is quite nearby," he answered. "Shall we?" he offer his hand, without hesitation I take it.

We walk towards the car inside of the parking lot, I thought he's manger the one who drives but instead, he have his own car. He is a gentleman as he open the passenger seat for me with a smile. I'm starting to fall for this guy now.

As we already inside of his car, he drive outside of the hospital and head towards the university. He already graduated but why does he want to go back? Oh well, he needs my help as he said in the phone conversation.

We arrived in the compound then he parked at the parking lot after dropping me off by the entrance. Since most of the student graduated, the compound is silent until I can hear the leaves dropped to the ground.

"Sorry for the wait," he arrived.

I smiled at him then said, "It's okay. What do you want me to do?"

"Help me pack up some stuff from the council room," he answered then we walk to the direction of the room.

When we arrived in the councils room, as usual the room is dusty and covered with plastic all over the furnitures. Wei just start on random stuff he needs to pack while I just scan around the room and saw a lot of reports.

"Why exactly you want to pack some stuff here?" I ask while putting back the report back to its shelf.

"I already got my masters, I don't think I will continue my studies any further," he answered while putting books inside of a box. "Help me put the report into the dean's box," he said and without further conversation, I did what he ask for.