Chapter 22: Gamer

Alice's P.O.V

(Korean)

I start to gain conscious now after I passed out at Boseoung-gun, meeting my mom. I have no idea why but I felt this warmth before, I refuse to open my eyes since this is comfortable but I should wake up cause I wanna know how long I have been out of conscious. Something is hugging me which my body refuse to move so I struggle to it.

"You're awake?" I heard Taehyung's voice. It really is him when I look up. No wonder it's comfortable.

"I need to freshen up," I said as I continuously struggle. "How long have I been out of conscious?" I asked.

He straighten up in my bed, rubbing his eyes then said, "Almost one day."

I straighten up and stretch my body. "What time is it?" I ask.

"It's eight in the morning," he answered.

I guess, I gain conscious when Taehyung transfer his heat to me. "I should go get shower. You too by the way," I said going to the bathroom.

He stop me by asking, "I don't have any cloth to wear."

"Ask Makoto for a shirt," I said then close the door.

I got out of the bathroom with cloths on but I still saw Taehyung sleeping on my bed. I let out a sigh and think what should I do to him. I have a plan eventually so I went to the training room since Makoto often go there.

(Japanese)

"Makoto, help me," I called him as he meditates.

He open his right eyes then stand and bow down to me. "Good morning Alice."

"Wanna do some prank?" I ask him and he nod his head a grin in his face same as me too. "Bring extra cloth for Taehyung," I said.

Both of us run upstairs, I collect a bucket full of water but sadly I can't carry it so I just wait for Makoto. Then I collect a few alarm clocks and place it next to Taehyung. After that I take a wide metallic bucket and hang it up of the bed with strings that attach to other end I'm holding.

When Makoto come to my room, I said to him to put the cloth a side and bring the bucket full of water. We're ready in position, all we have to do now is just wait until the alarm clock start to ring.

(Korean)

The alarm clocks finally ring loudly which made Taehyung woke up from the bed with shock then Makoto splash him with water. I'm on the other side release my grip from the string and the metallic bucket drop to his head which produce a loud clang sound. I guess that really hurt by the sound of it.

Taehyung rub his head because of the pain, "That hurts you know." Makoto and I laugh on top of lungs.

I wipe away the tears of happiness and said, "Next time, don't overslept in my house."

"Is this how you treat your guest?" he look at me while squinting his eyes.

"No, but this is how we treat our friends," I said and continue laughing. "Go freshen up yourself," I added and he stand up then walk into the bathroom.

"Should we prepare breakfasts?" Makoto suggest and I nod happily.

"Let's make English breakfast," I said as we already in a kitchen wearing our apron.

"Sure," Makoto agreed and each one of us do our task.

As the food already been prepared, Makoto wash the dishes and I just sit on the dining table waiting for Taehyung and Makoto to eat with me.